Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Wow. Simply that.
come on and float that btice :cool
-G- wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:30 pm Really all there's left to do is put the tuff coat floor, finish my rope seat on and varnish.
On with it then, chop chop!
By -G-
D-nymph wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:56 pm
-G- wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:30 pm Really all there's left to do is put the tuff coat floor, finish my rope seat on and varnish.
On with it then, chop chop!
Well, I've been making some bote furniture as of late..

By -G-
Ruddy Duck wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:21 am Boat looks beautiful.

I've been itching to do a canoe for a couple years. Getting close to making the commitment.
Where you thinking doing it stripper style? Would be a awesome to have someone do one on this board.
fly-chucker wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:23 pm come on and float that btice :cool
September is the month she floats. Being obsessive over sealing everything properly so i’m not worrying about it on the water.
stillsteamin wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:14 am He's making the seat out of nerds candy rope actually. I told him its a terrible idea but he's insistent.
Pros: If Travis brings his medicine there will be munchies
Cons: If Travis brings his medicine there will be no seat
Ruddy Duck wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:21 am Boat looks beautiful.

I've been itching to do a canoe for a couple years. Getting close to making the commitment.
do it. -G- makes it sound pretty fun...
-G- wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:58 pm

an excuse to listen to zeppelin too loud and drink beer in my garage with my buddies.

I'll bring the fruity beer.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Back in the good old summertime 10-21-19-46151 co[…]

Ah Mark, Dog rest his soul. All he wanted for the […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

ttt

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine