Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Billy Pate Anti-reverse Tarpon Reel for Sale

Billy Pate Tarpon model anti-reverse fly reel in perfect working order. Set up for Left Hand retrieve. Serial number K520. Classic design with Satin Gold Frame and Jet Black Spool. The reel is engraved BILLY PATE REEL by T. JURACSIK. Has approximately 150 yds. of 30 lb. hi viz backing installed. In very good-excellent condition , save for minor cosmetic wear to the frame. All functions work smoothly and quietly. With original, leather /codura carrying case in good condition. Weight: 13 oz. Frame Size: 3 3/4" x 2" Capacities: 300 yds. with WF12F 320 yds. with WF11F 350 yds. with WF10, all with 30 lb. backing. Made in the U.S.A. Virtually maintenance free, this precision fly reel is designed and constructed to withstand the most demanding fly fishing environments. $450 plus $18 shipping and insurance. Photos upon request. Board rules apply. Email Tom at pennscreekguides1@yahoo.com
so is it paite or pa-tay?
I need to know this if I'm gonna tell my mate dave about it.

billy pa-tay sounds better, by the by.

"I'm billy pat-ay and I'm here to par-tay in your butt-tay."
where I hear everybody's coming.
pennscreekguide wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:24 pm Billy Pate Anti-reverse Tarpon Reel for Sale

Billy Pate Tarpon model anti-reverse fly reel in perfect working order. Set up for Left Hand retrieve. Serial number K520. Classic design with Satin Gold Frame and Jet Black Spool. The reel is engraved BILLY PATE REEL by T. JURACSIK. Has approximately 150 yds. of 30 lb. hi viz backing installed. In very good-excellent condition , save for minor cosmetic wear to the frame. All functions work smoothly and quietly. With original, leather /codura carrying case in good condition. Weight: 13 oz. Frame Size: 3 3/4" x 2" Capacities: 300 yds. with WF12F 320 yds. with WF11F 350 yds. with WF10, all with 30 lb. backing. Made in the U.S.A. Virtually maintenance free, this precision fly reel is designed and constructed to withstand the most demanding fly fishing environments. $450 plus $18 shipping and insurance. Photos upon request. Board rules apply. Email Tom at pennscreekguides1@yahoo.com Transfers Orly
So cool
[quote=Garriet78 post_id=684632 time=1517196826 user_id=21305]
[quote=pennscreekguide post_id=684624 time=1517178293 user_id=21304]
Billy Pate Anti-reverse Tarpon Reel for Sale

Billy Pate Tarpon model anti-reverse fly reel in perfect working order. Set up for Left Hand retrieve. Serial number K520. Classic design with Satin Gold Frame and Jet Black Spool. The reel is engraved BILLY PATE REEL by T. JURACSIK. Has approximately 150 yds. of 30 lb. hi viz backing installed. In very good-excellent condition , save for minor cosmetic wear to the frame. All functions work smoothly and quietly. With original, leather /codura carrying case in good condition. Weight: 13 oz. Frame Size: 3 3/4" x 2" Capacities: 300 yds. with WF12F 320 yds. with WF11F 350 yds. with WF10, all with 30 lb. backing. Made in the U.S.A. Virtually maintenance free, this precision fly reel is designed and constructed to withstand the most demanding fly fishing environments. $450 plus $18 shipping and insurance. Photos upon request. Board rules apply. Email Tom at pennscreekguides1@yahoo.com[url=http://www.shuttle-paris-airports.com/orly-paris-transfer] Transfers Orly [/url]
[/quote]

So cool
[/quote]

Be sure to see what this Garriet twat did with the "Transfers Orly" link...fucking rookie POS
pennscreekguide wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:24 pm Billy Pate Tarpon model anti-reverse fly reel in perfect working order. All functions work smoothly and quietly.
How accurate is this reel? Have you sighted it in? i'm looking for something that will cast 75-100ft accurately. I bought a reel once that the guy said worked but it wasn't accurate enough.
pennscreekguide wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:24 pm Billy Pate Anti-reverse Tarpon Reel for Sale

Billy Pate Tarpon model anti-reverse fly reel in perfect working order. Set up for Left Hand retrieve. Serial number K520. Classic design with Satin Gold Frame and Jet Black Spool. The reel is engraved BILLY PATE REEL by T. JURACSIK. Has approximately 150 yds. of 30 lb. hi viz backing installed. In very good-excellent condition , save for minor cosmetic wear to the frame. All functions work smoothly and quietly. With original, leather /codura carrying case in good condition. Weight: 13 oz. Frame Size: 3 3/4" x 2" Capacities: 300 yds. with WF12F 320 yds. with WF11F 350 yds. with WF10, all with 30 lb. backing. Made in the U.S.A. Virtually maintenance free, this precision fly reel is designed and constructed to withstand the most demanding fly fishing environments. $450 plus $18 shipping and insurance. Photos upon request. Board rules apply. Email Tom at pennscreekguides1@yahoo.com
Would you consider tree fiddy if say you took off the drag knob and kept it?
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

A beefier version of the primordial*...corona hook[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/4/20 #15 With no daytime generation on the r[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Coachman Caddis https://live.staticflickr.co[…]

4:20. yeah, one of those threads.

sups? https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/skif[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine