Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
So its covered in mud then?
I think we’re going to need to see a pic of this lawn. Don’t forget the lighter for scale.
KEForte09 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:41 pm Pale yellow running sand/horizon head
Ehh... tri color lines are tough. Once I tried to put a ivory/gray/orange scandi setup on a copper CLA with blue backing.... i thought it looked fine at first but later looking at pictures i realized i looked like a total hoser.

Is there any way you could take a sharpie and make the running line like a lighter beige, not like a yellowish brown but more like a grayish yellow? Maybe like eggshell, but without the sort of presumptive cream overtone? I'd also be interested in just the tip if you would be cool with just cutting that part off and mailing it, I have a matte chrome tarpon line it would look sick with. I've been looking to turn into a multi tip dealio for stickin' grandes off the beach down in PCB.
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Anyways, I heard back from yard and he gave me […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red Lady Muddler https://live.staticflickr.c[…]

A last visit..tr

Nice stuff

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on t[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine