Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Jed
Tomorrow is election day. In the Chicago tradition, vote early and vote often.

jed
By austrotard
bookiemitch.com.au
By yard4sale
Jed wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:00 pm Tomorrow is election day. In the Chicago tradition, vote early and vote often.

jed
This will be the most consequential election of my generation.

Does the old white man GOP continue its run or does the majority of America get its say and hold Trumpsterfire accountable?

The irony of putting this in the classified section isn’t lost on me Jed. If you think Soros is a issue(you’re insane) then check out the Koch brothers.

It seems the house goes blue, the senate stays red, and the real deal is the governors races. Redistricting after the census should be the Dems Supreme Court issue.
By Jed
Yard4sale, If you think me a supporter of the old white man GOP you don't know me very well. Old, yes. White, yes. GOP, no fucking way.

We will see how this election turns out. I do believe that we will always swing from left to right. What troubles me most is the pasivity of the electorate and the fact that unlimited $$ buying influence and violence is considered the new norm.

That being said; true story, when I ran for political office in my town, before the election I said that I'd rather lose 4,000 to 2,000 than win 40 to 20.

If we all get out and vote, if we have open and meaningful dialogue in an effort to resolve the issues of the day then democracy will survive. If we go with the $$ and violence then the rich will win and the rest of us will suffer.

Stepping off my soap box, picking up my rod and goin' fishin'

jed
By austrotard
winner- 4 (2). nothing changes 5/1

2nd- 3l 1 (1). nothing ever changes 5/2fav

bookiemitch.com.au

send bank details.
Last edited by austrotard on Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By yard4sale
Jed wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:35 pm Yard4sale, If you think me a supporter of the old white man GOP you don't know me very well. Old, yes. White, yes. GOP, no fucking way.

We will see how this election turns out. I do believe that we will always swing from left to right. What troubles me most is the pasivity of the electorate and the fact that unlimited $$ buying influence and violence is considered the new norm.

That being said; true story, when I ran for political office in my town, before the election I said that I'd rather lose 4,000 to 2,000 than win 40 to 20.

If we all get out and vote, if we have open and meaningful dialogue in an effort to resolve the issues of the day then democracy will survive. If we go with the $$ and violence then the rich will win and the rest of us will suffer.

Stepping off my soap box, picking up my rod and goin' fishin'

jed
Didn’t mean you personally Jed but I see how it reads that way.

Looks like things are playing out as the polls suggested, which is nice to see given what happened in 2016.

Really interested to see how Georgia governors race plays out. Be awesome to see a full rebuke of such obvious voter suppression tactics. Dog bless absentee voting like we have here in Oregon.

good weather AND no trips to the ER? I don't beli[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Golden Olive Bumble Hog https://live.staticf[…]

Widespread Panic SUCKS

Wait for 10... Alvin Lee could abide

Peeing off the porch....TR

Proper! :cool

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine