Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
By jhnnythndr
I tell your 4 year old to send me some flash bonebum. Hahahahahaha oh shit. Bonebum. Jesus Christ. I might use that pic as my new tard Rfa so I don't have to worry about people making fun of my tattoo! Thanks buddy you are a life saver.

Bonebum- it's cool man! I'm glad your comfortable trolling for young cock- it would be horrible if you were forced into. Life of boner chasing by armed thugs from Russia or something. The fact that you've chosen this lifestyle for yourself and aren't crying out for help will allow me to sleep at night.

Tested on animals. Fucking hell. If you know any good bluegill spots let me know, I've been thinking about getting into this flyfishing thing, after allege Internet research I've done i think subdivision pond bluegill would be a great starting place. We just don't have anything lime that here- sooooo I'd have to go somewhere to try it out.
By RFA
Just so you boys see that every piece doesn't make the Drake, I had to pare down this one.....just too much going on, and it really doesn't make much sense.

1. Why would dude need two identical bones to stick up his ass? Being as he doesn't have a backpack, or even a fanny pack, guy is traveling light. How would he cast with a bone in one hand? I mean, the other one can be stored in his bum, but the one in his hands just doesn't make sense. Did he just "catch" it? No, obviously not, the one he caught in in his bum.

2. Why is there so much shit in the ocean? 2 bones worth of turds wouldn't produce that much duker, even on the surface. If it was coming out of his ass, why is it in front of him?

3. I know that the yellow dots are corn, but this may be lost on the viewer....never assume.

So, it's off to the dustbin of the internets for this one:
bonebum3.jpg
bonebum3.jpg (75.1 KiB) Viewed 945 times
By locogringo
jhnnythndr wrote: If you know any good bluegill spots let me know, I've been thinking about getting into this flyfishing thing, after allege Internet research I've done i think subdivision pond bluegill would be a great starting place. We just don't have anything lime that here- sooooo I'd have to go somewhere to try it out.

You're going to need a scooter.
By get er done
this is awesome..................sure hope RFA wins and the Nautalis team does a promo on the results from the drake. classic.

did this guy really beat his chest on a dink bone from the surf blind casting?????????? dude come on.
By BearsFan
You never hear of anyone fishing on miami beach though, he must be some sort of pioneer. 1000 sloots in thongs around him and he is only looking at them to make sure they stay out of his backcast.
By Streamer
Raffa......That's corn isn't it? That's just wrong. Don't you know that chumming for bonebums is illegal? Or at least unethical.
Yer Pal,
Streamer

Really, Bonebum? You dressed like that in the Miami Beach surf and didn't get bludgeoned? Getaway car must be close by.
Yer (Not) Pal,
Streamer
By RFA
get 'er done wrote:this is awesome..................sure hope RFA wins and the Nautalis team does a promo on the results from the drake. classic.

did this guy really beat his chest on a dink bone from the surf blind casting?????????? dude come on.
Guy did not only beat his chest, but talked shit to everyone, and had the audacity to name himself "bonebum". I should change my name to Snookbum, because I've done the same, and on more than one occasion!

Snookbum out!
flarfa5.jpg
flarfa5.jpg (130.42 KiB) Viewed 891 times
By Trout Nasty
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-imag ... .jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/url]

Ohio Muskie
Ohio Smallmouth
Scott Pike/Muskie Special
SA Streamer Express Long 300 Gr.
Muskie Muff Fly

I have been successful using a full sinking line and stripping steadily through the streams around structure or drop offs. And dont forget to strip set!
By jhnnythndr
Hey. Dick sucker. Did you really boga that smallie?

Thanks for the musky fishing toot. Keep sucking those dicks.
By BearsFan
Obviously you have never seen the teeth on a friendly 0h-Hiiii-oh smallie. Savage fish.
By jhnnythndr
You got me there. I havent seen much at all of uhia
By SLSS
CarelessEthiopian wrote:I also have, as of today, a new mustache.
Cmon, Eth- one day? My bil can damn near grow one at breakfast, but it just seems that way. Really takes him like a week to look like Haystack Calhoon. I think you just carved a new shape into something you already had on your face. Or do you wear one of those dust masks like the japanese folks in the cities, covering your new development, til its ready, then ditch the mask and claim, As of today, a new mustache. o could actually draw it on the mask, then surprise everyone with a different look underneath.

Just wondering- ya know, for clarification. Corse there was this kid in 7th grade had a full-on lumberjack bear- maybe your his off spring, casue I think your a bit younger than me. Your dad's name Don? From Walla Walla?

And Thunder is right, Bruce Cambell doesn't make a bad movie. Haven't seen My Name Is Bruce, but I will soon. I have to admit, it makes me feel a bit trailertrash to admit it, but I don't watch much pbs. Listen to npr all the time, but pbs is usually too slow- Ken Burns takes an interesting topic and show it at a pace that puts me right to sleep.

I don't have a Nautilus or a guitar fish, so I'm voting for blumkin, though sullivan threw up his usual stellar photography and some sweet fish. Blump has it for variety though. :cool

Happy fourth of July...

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

your wife does Yes... She told me about your […]

Luau 2020

Wish I could, but nay, I cannae. Hopefully next y[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine