Winners Announced>> Photo Contest: Tested on Animals

Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
jhnnythndr

Re: Photo Contest: Tested on Animals

Post by jhnnythndr » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:58 pm

I tell your 4 year old to send me some flash bonebum. Hahahahahaha oh shit. Bonebum. Jesus Christ. I might use that pic as my new tard Rfa so I don't have to worry about people making fun of my tattoo! Thanks buddy you are a life saver.

Bonebum- it's cool man! I'm glad your comfortable trolling for young cock- it would be horrible if you were forced into. Life of boner chasing by armed thugs from Russia or something. The fact that you've chosen this lifestyle for yourself and aren't crying out for help will allow me to sleep at night.

Tested on animals. Fucking hell. If you know any good bluegill spots let me know, I've been thinking about getting into this flyfishing thing, after allege Internet research I've done i think subdivision pond bluegill would be a great starting place. We just don't have anything lime that here- sooooo I'd have to go somewhere to try it out.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

RFA

Post by RFA » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Just so you boys see that every piece doesn't make the Drake, I had to pare down this one.....just too much going on, and it really doesn't make much sense.

1. Why would dude need two identical bones to stick up his ass? Being as he doesn't have a backpack, or even a fanny pack, guy is traveling light. How would he cast with a bone in one hand? I mean, the other one can be stored in his bum, but the one in his hands just doesn't make sense. Did he just "catch" it? No, obviously not, the one he caught in in his bum.

2. Why is there so much shit in the ocean? 2 bones worth of turds wouldn't produce that much duker, even on the surface. If it was coming out of his ass, why is it in front of him?

3. I know that the yellow dots are corn, but this may be lost on the viewer....never assume.

So, it's off to the dustbin of the internets for this one:
bonebum3.jpg
bonebum3.jpg (75.1 KiB) Viewed 929 times
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

locogringo

Post by locogringo » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:02 am

jhnnythndr wrote: If you know any good bluegill spots let me know, I've been thinking about getting into this flyfishing thing, after allege Internet research I've done i think subdivision pond bluegill would be a great starting place. We just don't have anything lime that here- sooooo I'd have to go somewhere to try it out.

You're going to need a scooter.

get er done

Post by get er done » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:33 am

this is awesome..................sure hope RFA wins and the Nautalis team does a promo on the results from the drake. classic.

did this guy really beat his chest on a dink bone from the surf blind casting?????????? dude come on.
"The fishing will come back slowly, your wife, on the other hand - she's going to be batshit crazy from the day that kid pops out forever. Pour a sip for her, half of her brain comes out with the placenta." - RFA

BearsFan

Post by BearsFan » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:54 am

You never hear of anyone fishing on miami beach though, he must be some sort of pioneer. 1000 sloots in thongs around him and he is only looking at them to make sure they stay out of his backcast.
"I've been searching my whole life for a woman to feed me once a day and eat me once a day. My needs are simple." - Outcast

"Mostly I think about hookers and Tarpon fishing." - blumpkin

Streamer

Post by Streamer » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:10 am

Raffa......That's corn isn't it? That's just wrong. Don't you know that chumming for bonebums is illegal? Or at least unethical.
Yer Pal,
Streamer

Really, Bonebum? You dressed like that in the Miami Beach surf and didn't get bludgeoned? Getaway car must be close by.
Yer (Not) Pal,
Streamer
"Because I was born in the South, I am a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, or the West, or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being." - Clyde Edgerton

Tragedy and comedy in fishing are practically synonomous.It depends on who is doing and who is looking.

RFA

Post by RFA » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:22 am

get 'er done wrote:this is awesome..................sure hope RFA wins and the Nautalis team does a promo on the results from the drake. classic.

did this guy really beat his chest on a dink bone from the surf blind casting?????????? dude come on.
Guy did not only beat his chest, but talked shit to everyone, and had the audacity to name himself "bonebum". I should change my name to Snookbum, because I've done the same, and on more than one occasion!

Snookbum out!
flarfa5.jpg
flarfa5.jpg (130.42 KiB) Viewed 875 times
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Trout Nasty

Post by Trout Nasty » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:39 pm

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-imag ... .jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/url]

Ohio Muskie
Ohio Smallmouth
Scott Pike/Muskie Special
SA Streamer Express Long 300 Gr.
Muskie Muff Fly

I have been successful using a full sinking line and stripping steadily through the streams around structure or drop offs. And dont forget to strip set!
Fishing guide summers, Broke ass winters!

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Hey. Dick sucker. Did you really boga that smallie?

Thanks for the musky fishing toot. Keep sucking those dicks.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

BearsFan

Post by BearsFan » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Obviously you have never seen the teeth on a friendly 0h-Hiiii-oh smallie. Savage fish.
"I've been searching my whole life for a woman to feed me once a day and eat me once a day. My needs are simple." - Outcast

"Mostly I think about hookers and Tarpon fishing." - blumpkin

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:16 pm

You got me there. I havent seen much at all of uhia

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:34 am

CarelessEthiopian wrote:I also have, as of today, a new mustache.
Cmon, Eth- one day? My bil can damn near grow one at breakfast, but it just seems that way. Really takes him like a week to look like Haystack Calhoon. I think you just carved a new shape into something you already had on your face. Or do you wear one of those dust masks like the japanese folks in the cities, covering your new development, til its ready, then ditch the mask and claim, As of today, a new mustache. o could actually draw it on the mask, then surprise everyone with a different look underneath.

Just wondering- ya know, for clarification. Corse there was this kid in 7th grade had a full-on lumberjack bear- maybe your his off spring, casue I think your a bit younger than me. Your dad's name Don? From Walla Walla?

And Thunder is right, Bruce Cambell doesn't make a bad movie. Haven't seen My Name Is Bruce, but I will soon. I have to admit, it makes me feel a bit trailertrash to admit it, but I don't watch much pbs. Listen to npr all the time, but pbs is usually too slow- Ken Burns takes an interesting topic and show it at a pace that puts me right to sleep.

I don't have a Nautilus or a guitar fish, so I'm voting for blumkin, though sullivan threw up his usual stellar photography and some sweet fish. Blump has it for variety though. :cool
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."