Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
Lineslinger wrote:Chasing Peacocks on the Agua Boa, Brazil
For your edification:
One does not simply post a photo on The Drake.
One follows protocol.
To put it in terms that you may be able to comprehend: You are more likely to witness an elephant water skiing than a nube being accepted on this forum without posting a proper intro.
Do some research.
Find the rules.
Follow 'em.

Good day to you.

I said, "Good day!"
Lineslinger wrote:Apologies for the oversight of barging in.
Have been lurking and reading. As to exactly where to post an intro.....guidance?
Thank you.

Mark
Bullshit.

Bill
Fortuitous that you are cognizant you only get one chance to make a first impression. Good job. :coffee
Lineslinger wrote:Well that hostility is clear enough...I see your mommy taught you how to use your big words, thanks for the insight.
your mom taught me lots of things...
tailchaser wrote:
Lineslinger wrote:Well that hostility is clear enough...I see your mommy taught you how to use your big words, thanks for the insight.
your mom taught me lots of things...

Go back to bed dad, you're still drunk.
Lineslinger wrote:Chasing Peacocks on the Agua Boa, Brazil
Ohhh, you have enough money to fly your fat, sloppy ass to Brazil. Good for you, nobody here gives a fuck. Do it right, or take your mango colored "fishing shirt" and get the hell out.
Yup, I absolutely fucked up and missed the follow protocol mandate.
I also gained some insight on some of you chickenshits that really excel at being one of those hide behind the keyboard tough guy's that can't answer a goddamn question like where to post an intro. Same type that run like a bitch when its face to face time.
I don't have any assholes for friends and I am sure as hell not wasting any more time interacting with a couple of dickless on-screen meat-heads and their modified frat boy initiation crap.

D-nymph....meat-head means dead from the neck up.
We have met, you are one of those "hotshots" that gets his jollies screaming at 7 year old girls casting to their first fish and then hitting on them after you gave them their first beer. The style of the on-screen prose certainly matches.

Bobloblaw, Rootwad, thanks for the consideration but I got way too much time invested into getting to the next road to run the initiation gauntlet of a bunch of foul mouthed singing Jersey Boy phony fucks pecking away at their desktops with all that "computer screen tough" bullshit.

De nada Chupa Pau
Attachments:
head_up_ass.jpg
head_up_ass.jpg (19.68 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

The Drake is Dead, Long Live The Drake. Over the[…]

Widespread Panic SUCKS

I just got "turned on" to WSP and John[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Clan Chief Katie https://live.staticflickr.c[…]

Embedding Info

ok, boomers.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine