kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By foureyedgeek
I haven't fished them yet, but they are super easy to work with. Going to put the big ones on some musky flies today hopefully.
By slapshot
Good deal. Love that fly by the way. I need to quit being lazy today and start cranking some shit out. I keep getting stuck in the youtube rabbit hole.
By steelhound
By Highsticken
Goldmember wrote:Image

experimenting with articulated shanks in order to elongate my sandeel :) it's most satisfying
Pardon my ignorance, but what is that shit you stacked there? Just craft fur? Looks real nice. :cool
By chicago
Goldmember wrote:Image

experimenting with articulated shanks in order to elongate my sandeel :) it's most satisfying
Nice, Gold!
By slapshot
Goldmember wrote:It's EP fiber, they have a coarser finish than craft fur when stacked and trimmed
that fly is so sick. i'd love to see a step by step so i can crank out a few :cool
By overbrook
slapshot wrote:
Goldmember wrote:It's EP fiber, they have a coarser finish than craft fur when stacked and trimmed
that fly is so sick. i'd love to see a step by step so i can crank out a few :cool
Yeah...I'm thinking a shorter single hook version for bassum's Good shit Goldmember!
By Darth Wader
Please do a sbs. That thing is the tits!
By chicago
Gold, are you just tying in thick clumps v-style (Jonny King style, kinky muddler) and then trimming? Or is it more like deer hair stacking?
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine