kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Woolybug25
T.J. Brayshaw wrote:
slapshot wrote: He should bring those to the next beach hike.
:vomit

:smile
I enjoyed the beach hike. It was a joyous occasion that I will do again in the future.

I'm sure the destructive stomach virus that followed it last time was a complete coincidence...
By slapshot
Woolybug25 wrote:
T.J. Brayshaw wrote:
slapshot wrote: He should bring those to the next beach hike.
:vomit

:smile
I enjoyed the beach hike. It was a joyous occasion that I will do again in the future.

I'm sure the destructive stomach virus that followed it last time was a complete coincidence...
Ha! I felt pretty bad for Chicago. TJ you need to come with as well.
Wooly, fo sho. Next time you're back in the Region it's a deal.
By overbrook
Playing with a hopper leg idea based on what Scottp post in his SBS .....except instead of tying sexifloss to the foam....I poked a bodkin thru at the "knee" area and pulled a rubber leg thru...tied a knot and pulled that down to the foam...trimmed off the tag and covered with a small spot of t-shirt paint.....then bent the foot with a lighter....put some markings on the leg and and coated the back with t-shirt paint (not neccesary...was just playing with a two toned idea) anyway....here they are....I think they have a good look and the rubber will give a little more movement in the water....

the rest of the hopper can use some work too....but I got some hopper body cutters and other good hopper shit coming.
By slapshot
damn that's nice. i need to get tying some hoppers soon :cool
By chicago
slapshot wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:

Ha! I felt pretty bad for Chicago. TJ you need to come with as well.
Wooly, fo sho. Next time you're back in the Region it's a deal.
Ha. I will bring more water and get more than 2 hours sleep the night before. Or fuck it, I'll puke again. Didn't stop me from fishing, just slowed me down getting home.

Anyway, it'd be ballershit to have TJ and Wooly all in one infantry. I look forward to the day.

Resume the flies!
By ScottP
overbrook wrote:I think they have a good look and the rubber will give a little more movement in the water....

the rest of the hopper can use some work too....but I got some hopper body cutters and other good hopper shit coming.
Real nice; gonna have to try some legs this way, too. Thanks for the idea and pics.
By slapshot
Been tying these on 2/0 and 3/0 weedless hooks lately. I need a warm humid day with a sun that's just starting to set, some lily pads, mirror flat water, and a cold beer with the sweat rolling down the sides of the can to really make it tie the room together. It's 10 degrees here today. I'm okay I keep telling myself, I'm okay. It'll get warmer.
By fallen513
Fuck humidity.
By befuddled
the words "ten" and "degrees" should never collide in the same sentence
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]