kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
#601728
This is how people talk to each other here. I get it all the time, everyone gets it. Your fly really is horrible. It is. I dont understand why you are becoming so sensitive over being told so.
User avatar
By austrotard
#601729
flybug.pa. wrote: YES

fuck dude, I'll post you some shrooms... no wuckers.
I've still got a handful from that nullabor trip with rampant.


phone number, dwhine... I wanna bell you.
User avatar
By CarelessEthiopian
#601735
I'm just here to beat up on Dwayne.


Just got caught up on the last few pages. Spot on, fellas. Except you, D-wayne. You're an idiot.

"I bring up topics and discuss them". No you don't. You do two things. 1-You post a link you found somewhere and that's it. 2-You yell at people that don't tickle your balls.

Oh wait. 3 things. You post pics of ultra shitty flies or out-of-focus stockers.
User avatar
By cantfishforshit.
#601746
1) My pics are as good as many on here, especially with the new camera. 2) The only thing wrong with that fly was too many wraps on the end. 3) I caught and posted at least 3 fish last year that were around 21-22 inches. 4) Fuck you. 5) Fuck you 6) Fuck you.
User avatar
By austrotard
#601747
7) phone number. I promise I won't call collect.


cantfishforshit. wrote: 2) The only thing wrong with that fly was too many wraps on the end.
I found this one slightly funnier than the other two.

as the other two are just fucking hilarious.
By steelhound
#601751
I like playing school yard bully as much as anyone else, but we are going on 2 pages of picking on d-Wayne with no fly pictures. That's worse than his fly

Image
User avatar
By yard4sale
#601753
cantfishforshit. wrote:Image



Image

Guys, I think you have missed the brilliance of catshits fly. Instead of a cumbersome deer hair collar he is creating water disturbance with the thread head. That 'Bou is going to have some crazy action!

Don't feel bad for missing it, I didn't notice until seeing the second pic. Thanks for posting it twice catshit!

And yes, I quoted it. How many times do we get to see a fly like this?
User avatar
By brownsville
#601756
this was taken on an old, cheap, shirt-pocket casio [as were my recent pics in the 'yeah well' thread]

#16

Image


if you are too stupid or lazy to put in the effort, then bullshit in = bullshit out




steelhound, that's a sweet fly-tie. thanks for getting things back on track
User avatar
By ScottP
#601759
brownsville wrote:Image
Love the return-wrap rib
By Palometa
#601822
cantfishforshit. wrote:1) My pics are as good as many on here, especially with the new camera. 2) The only thing wrong with that fly was too many wraps on the end. 3) I caught and posted at least 3 fish last year that were around 21-22 inches. 4) Fuck you. 5) Fuck you 6) Fuck you.
Hey You Fucking Idiot-

You take a jab at AJ for pointing out the obvious? Your fly simply sucks, something you may see on the fly tying forum on FB, along with dog food flies. Most that throw flies up here keep them tight, not like your extra wraps "tight". I rarely can even tell what your pics are, they are so grainy and blurry (it's fucking up my Friday Cheer BTW). Many people on this board catch at least 3 21-22" trout IN A WEEKEND.

You know your idiot when everyone tells you that you're (see what I did there) an idiot and your reply to everyone is "fuck you".

Dwayne- is this you? http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-news ... nd-residen

You just can't help stupid...out.
User avatar
By cantfishforshit.
#601835
Palometa wrote:
cantfishforshit. wrote:1) My pics are as good as many on here, especially with the new camera. 2) The only thing wrong with that fly was too many wraps on the end. 3) I caught and posted at least 3 fish last year that were around 21-22 inches. 4) Fuck you. 5) Fuck you 6) Fuck you.
Hey You Fucking Idiot-

You take a jab at AJ for pointing out the obvious? Your fly simply sucks, something you may see on the fly tying forum on FB, along with dog food flies. Most that throw flies up here keep them tight, not like your extra wraps "tight". I rarely can even tell what your pics are, they are so grainy and blurry (it's fucking up my Friday Cheer BTW). Many people on this board catch at least 3 21-22" trout IN A WEEKEND.

You know your idiot when everyone tells you that you're (see what I did there) an idiot and your reply to everyone is "fuck you".

Dwayne- is this you? http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-news ... nd-residen

You just can't help stupid...out.
People in this area don't catch that many TROUT that size very often. The only fucking idiot is you bringing this shit up again in a thread where it was already dead, Dumbass.
User avatar
By befuddled
#601843
I'm currently working too much to do it myself, but would somebody please unfuck this thread?

Pretty please?

It used to be one of my favorites
  • 1
  • 593
  • 594
  • 595
  • 596
  • 597
  • 726
Rust Belt 2019

no $148 wings/pizza. fail.

can we shut this down some more?

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

I agree. Perhaps some homegrown heavahs will help […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine