kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
This is how people talk to each other here. I get it all the time, everyone gets it. Your fly really is horrible. It is. I dont understand why you are becoming so sensitive over being told so.
By austrotard
flybug.pa. wrote: YES

fuck dude, I'll post you some shrooms... no wuckers.
I've still got a handful from that nullabor trip with rampant.

phone number, dwhine... I wanna bell you.
By CarelessEthiopian
I'm just here to beat up on Dwayne.

Just got caught up on the last few pages. Spot on, fellas. Except you, D-wayne. You're an idiot.

"I bring up topics and discuss them". No you don't. You do two things. 1-You post a link you found somewhere and that's it. 2-You yell at people that don't tickle your balls.

Oh wait. 3 things. You post pics of ultra shitty flies or out-of-focus stockers.
By cantfishforshit.
1) My pics are as good as many on here, especially with the new camera. 2) The only thing wrong with that fly was too many wraps on the end. 3) I caught and posted at least 3 fish last year that were around 21-22 inches. 4) Fuck you. 5) Fuck you 6) Fuck you.
By austrotard
7) phone number. I promise I won't call collect.

cantfishforshit. wrote: 2) The only thing wrong with that fly was too many wraps on the end.
I found this one slightly funnier than the other two.

as the other two are just fucking hilarious.
By steelhound
I like playing school yard bully as much as anyone else, but we are going on 2 pages of picking on d-Wayne with no fly pictures. That's worse than his fly

By yard4sale
cantfishforshit. wrote:Image

Guys, I think you have missed the brilliance of catshits fly. Instead of a cumbersome deer hair collar he is creating water disturbance with the thread head. That 'Bou is going to have some crazy action!

Don't feel bad for missing it, I didn't notice until seeing the second pic. Thanks for posting it twice catshit!

And yes, I quoted it. How many times do we get to see a fly like this?
By brownsville
this was taken on an old, cheap, shirt-pocket casio [as were my recent pics in the 'yeah well' thread]

if you are too stupid or lazy to put in the effort, then bullshit in = bullshit out

steelhound, that's a sweet fly-tie. thanks for getting things back on track
By ScottP
brownsville wrote:Image
Love the return-wrap rib
By Palometa
cantfishforshit. wrote:1) My pics are as good as many on here, especially with the new camera. 2) The only thing wrong with that fly was too many wraps on the end. 3) I caught and posted at least 3 fish last year that were around 21-22 inches. 4) Fuck you. 5) Fuck you 6) Fuck you.
Hey You Fucking Idiot-

You take a jab at AJ for pointing out the obvious? Your fly simply sucks, something you may see on the fly tying forum on FB, along with dog food flies. Most that throw flies up here keep them tight, not like your extra wraps "tight". I rarely can even tell what your pics are, they are so grainy and blurry (it's fucking up my Friday Cheer BTW). Many people on this board catch at least 3 21-22" trout IN A WEEKEND.

You know your idiot when everyone tells you that you're (see what I did there) an idiot and your reply to everyone is "fuck you".

Dwayne- is this you? http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-news ... nd-residen

You just can't help stupid...out.
By cantfishforshit.
Palometa wrote:
cantfishforshit. wrote:1) My pics are as good as many on here, especially with the new camera. 2) The only thing wrong with that fly was too many wraps on the end. 3) I caught and posted at least 3 fish last year that were around 21-22 inches. 4) Fuck you. 5) Fuck you 6) Fuck you.
Hey You Fucking Idiot-

You take a jab at AJ for pointing out the obvious? Your fly simply sucks, something you may see on the fly tying forum on FB, along with dog food flies. Most that throw flies up here keep them tight, not like your extra wraps "tight". I rarely can even tell what your pics are, they are so grainy and blurry (it's fucking up my Friday Cheer BTW). Many people on this board catch at least 3 21-22" trout IN A WEEKEND.

You know your idiot when everyone tells you that you're (see what I did there) an idiot and your reply to everyone is "fuck you".

Dwayne- is this you? http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-news ... nd-residen

You just can't help stupid...out.
People in this area don't catch that many TROUT that size very often. The only fucking idiot is you bringing this shit up again in a thread where it was already dead, Dumbass.
By befuddled
I'm currently working too much to do it myself, but would somebody please unfuck this thread?

Pretty please?

It used to be one of my favorites
Rust Belt 2019

no $148 wings/pizza. fail.

can we shut this down some more?

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

I agree. Perhaps some homegrown heavahs will help […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine