kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By SLSS
These look great :Roll Eyes Can't wait to throw them this fall.

Wooly, just rig that tube with a heavy leader and no hook and throw it at that pup. :cool

And I'm in for the next one.
By Woolybug25
The flies just went out. So everybody will be getting them soon. Mark's flies were definetely worth the wait as well. Dont forget to post your pics!
SLSS wrote: Wooly, just rig that tube with a heavy leader and no hook and throw it at that pup. :cool
haha, that mutt has more toys then he knows what to do with. The only mouths I plan on putting those in are some steelies! I really like how those turned out.
By Lenny
These arrived today above the Volvo line. Solid work. Awesome flies gents!
By BearsFan
Fuck yes! Great flies, cant wait 'till baby tarpon season.
By NeedmoreDEET
Great stuff guys! :cool
By Rhyacophila
Holy shit guys, those are some killer strippers. :bow
By mark
Fuckin' A...

:cool
By mark
Next swap has to be followed by a BAKE... Tie. Swap. Fish.
By Woolybug25
Glad everyone is getting them ok. I dont want to sound like a broken record, but dont forget to take some pics of these stuck in some mouf's!
By southernstrain
sick flies guys!!

really wish i didn't do a deerhair pattern after seeing the ones you guys tied

Nich, i came a little when i saw that chartruese/white bastard!

thanks for the lady bug!

:cool
By Articulated Trico
Yup, it brought a smile to my face last evening when I returned home and saw the package! Thanks a bunch Wooly for running this show! Totally appreciate all the time, effort, thought, and innovation everyone put into the swap!

Not to be a turd in a punch bowl but I can offer some constructive criticism, if anyone wants on there flies? I would appreciate any feedback on my flies as far as design, durability, how they swim, hook to hook distance, and any other general middle fingers? I will not be offended if you think my stuff is horseshit! Or if you just think I am a condescending donkey dick!

First of all some of the flies in fact almost all of them have a perfumed odor! No shit! Smell your flies! I had to take a few pulls off a buterol puffer to get my lungs back to full capacity and I don't have asthama.

I was going to do brief personal assessment of each fly but declined for being perceived as a real "bottom rung a-hole"!

Thanks again for everyones effort!
By thalweg
I haven't got mine yet but I can't wait to smell them now.
I soak all of my flies in Allure Sensualle by Chanel. What do you guys use?
Seriously, I would like to hear any constructive critisism, I make things up as I go along and it can only make me a better tier (tyer? tyist?)
Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

tell me one fucking thing we like about liverpool.[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

McPhillips Fiery Brown Stimulator https://li[…]

I'm a top! :cheer

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine