kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By LeechingBunny
mice.jpg
mice.jpg (159.64 KiB) Viewed 1255 times
Just need an address and they'll be on their way. They look gnarley and fluffed, but once they're wet they form a good body and lots of movement in the water
By SLSS
IMG_2347.JPG
IMG_2347.JPG (77.34 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
IMG_2348.JPG
IMG_2348.JPG (86.55 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
IMG_2356.JPG
IMG_2356.JPG (92.69 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
IMG_2357.JPG
IMG_2357.JPG (99.81 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
Sorry to be the straggler. They're ready to go. Shoot me an addy Wooly.

And I came up with a really half-assed way of labeling them so you can see how to rig the hook. OK, it's more like 1/4-assed, or maybe even 1/8th. Been a little tooooooo busy lately.

And if the back legs tangle with the hook, cut'em off. I don't really think they are going to be that critical.
By Woolybug25
NEKvt wrote:Those look good, hold my package till they arrive wooly. I mean...well, you know what I mean.
Were your flies the ones that came with the ball gag? :cool

Got AK's and Bearsfan's flies today. Both are awesome! Thanks for the extras too!

Bearsfan - Your pattern is one of the sickest I have ever seen. Also, by far, the best sticker so far. I am gonna crack the homebrew tonight. You got a seat in my boat anytime dude!

This is turning out to be a great batch of flies. :cool

UPDATE

Myself - Done and Done
9_er - Recieved awesomeness
CCB - Shipping once he gets back from his kickass trip to MT... bastage. (These might be in the mail)
Squiggly - ?
Steelhyde - In the mail
BearsFan - Recieved awesomeness
JoshO - Was an overachiever and got his in first
NEKvt - Recieved awesomeness
Wovenstonefly - Recieved Awesomeness
Jacky Treehorn - In the mail
Capt - Recieved awesomeness
SLSS - Finished filming the Tim Burton flick and in the tour bus
AKPowderbutt - Recieved awesomeness
LeachingBunny - In the mail.

Squigs - Unless I am retarded (quite possible, I got a lot of flies and pm's i'm dealing with) I havent heard from you. You still in my man? My bad if we have already gone over this or if I have them.

Fellas - Dont fret if Squigs forgot about us or is on a trip or something. If he has to bail, I will add another pattern to make up for it.
:cool
By BearsFan
Glad everything made it safely. A friend of mine is the sticker designer, let me know where it ends up (send pic). He will get a kick knowing it is on some drifter out west.
By JoshO
Woolybug25 wrote: Bearsfan - Your pattern is one of the sickest I have ever seen.
Echo that! BearsFan if you are not sick of tying that pattern after the last 13+ would you mind doing a step by step? You got a cutter or are you doing those free hand?
By BearsFan
I will try to put something together. Relieved Glad you guys think so highly of them.

Free hand.
By Woolybug25
Damn homies! Just got SLSS's and Steelhyde's flies. Damn they are badass.

SLSS - The heads on those things look even better in person. I think the wake those things will give off will be super accurate as well.

Steelhyde - When you said that you were adding a leader, I was expecting a couple stout pieces of mono nail knotted together. I was really suprised to see that all the flies came with an SA leader. Props man... mad props...

:cool
By Woolybug25
Just got Leaching Bunnies tonight, despite UPS's best effort to destroy it. I have never seen a package that mangled. He delivered to my house at 8pm and was just like "sorry brah". I think he might have been celebrating the holiday today.

UPDATE

Myself - Done and Done
9_er - Recieved awesomeness
CCB - En route
Squiggly - ?
Steelhyde - Recieved awesomeness
BearsFan - Recieved awesomeness
JoshO - Was an overachiever and got his in first
NEKvt - Recieved awesomeness
Wovenstonefly - Recieved Awesomeness
Jacky Treehorn - In the mail
Capt - Recieved awesomeness
SLSS - Recieved awesomeness
AKPowderbutt - Recieved awesomeness
LeachingBunny - Recieved awesomeness

Jacky, I dont have time to go check the pile in the man cave. Did I get yours yet?

Anyways, should be able to ship at the end of the week y'all. :cool
By NEKvt
One thing about a package and a ball gag and I get a peacheschrist.com login every time I try to look at rodents. Who the fuck is this guy?

By foureyedgeek
Ditto, I'm scared and I'm not even in this swap...

professional anarchist$. ps. ummm... what chun[…]

Woven Hair Flies

The fuck is wrong with you Bob Biggot?

awesomeness.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Europa 12 Harklan https://live.staticflickr.[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine