Official Miceness Swap

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
LeechingBunny

Re: Official Miceness Swap

Post by LeechingBunny » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:13 pm

mice.jpg
mice.jpg (159.64 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
Just need an address and they'll be on their way. They look gnarley and fluffed, but once they're wet they form a good body and lots of movement in the water

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:31 am

IMG_2347.JPG
IMG_2347.JPG (77.34 KiB) Viewed 1155 times
IMG_2348.JPG
IMG_2348.JPG (86.55 KiB) Viewed 1155 times
IMG_2356.JPG
IMG_2356.JPG (92.69 KiB) Viewed 1155 times
IMG_2357.JPG
IMG_2357.JPG (99.81 KiB) Viewed 1155 times
Sorry to be the straggler. They're ready to go. Shoot me an addy Wooly.

And I came up with a really half-assed way of labeling them so you can see how to rig the hook. OK, it's more like 1/4-assed, or maybe even 1/8th. Been a little tooooooo busy lately.

And if the back legs tangle with the hook, cut'em off. I don't really think they are going to be that critical.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

NEKvt

Post by NEKvt » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:58 am

Those look good, hold my package till they arrive wooly. I mean...well, you know what I mean.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:21 pm

NEKvt wrote:Those look good, hold my package till they arrive wooly. I mean...well, you know what I mean.
Were your flies the ones that came with the ball gag? :cool

Got AK's and Bearsfan's flies today. Both are awesome! Thanks for the extras too!

Bearsfan - Your pattern is one of the sickest I have ever seen. Also, by far, the best sticker so far. I am gonna crack the homebrew tonight. You got a seat in my boat anytime dude!

This is turning out to be a great batch of flies. :cool

UPDATE

Myself - Done and Done
9_er - Recieved awesomeness
CCB - Shipping once he gets back from his kickass trip to MT... bastage. (These might be in the mail)
Squiggly - ?
Steelhyde - In the mail
BearsFan - Recieved awesomeness
JoshO - Was an overachiever and got his in first
NEKvt - Recieved awesomeness
Wovenstonefly - Recieved Awesomeness
Jacky Treehorn - In the mail
Capt - Recieved awesomeness
SLSS - Finished filming the Tim Burton flick and in the tour bus
AKPowderbutt - Recieved awesomeness
LeachingBunny - In the mail.

Squigs - Unless I am retarded (quite possible, I got a lot of flies and pm's i'm dealing with) I havent heard from you. You still in my man? My bad if we have already gone over this or if I have them.

Fellas - Dont fret if Squigs forgot about us or is on a trip or something. If he has to bail, I will add another pattern to make up for it.
:cool
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

BearsFan

Post by BearsFan » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Glad everything made it safely. A friend of mine is the sticker designer, let me know where it ends up (send pic). He will get a kick knowing it is on some drifter out west.
"I've been searching my whole life for a woman to feed me once a day and eat me once a day. My needs are simple." - Outcast

"Mostly I think about hookers and Tarpon fishing." - blumpkin

JoshO

Post by JoshO » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Woolybug25 wrote: Bearsfan - Your pattern is one of the sickest I have ever seen.
Echo that! BearsFan if you are not sick of tying that pattern after the last 13+ would you mind doing a step by step? You got a cutter or are you doing those free hand?
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically vegetable. - Ron Swanson

BearsFan

Post by BearsFan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:07 am

I will try to put something together. Relieved Glad you guys think so highly of them.

Free hand.
"I've been searching my whole life for a woman to feed me once a day and eat me once a day. My needs are simple." - Outcast

"Mostly I think about hookers and Tarpon fishing." - blumpkin

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Damn homies! Just got SLSS's and Steelhyde's flies. Damn they are badass.

SLSS - The heads on those things look even better in person. I think the wake those things will give off will be super accurate as well.

Steelhyde - When you said that you were adding a leader, I was expecting a couple stout pieces of mono nail knotted together. I was really suprised to see that all the flies came with an SA leader. Props man... mad props...

:cool
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

steelhyde

Post by steelhyde » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Ignore the fact that the leaders say sinking...All mono sinks so I dont know where they were going with that one.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Just got Leaching Bunnies tonight, despite UPS's best effort to destroy it. I have never seen a package that mangled. He delivered to my house at 8pm and was just like "sorry brah". I think he might have been celebrating the holiday today.

UPDATE

Myself - Done and Done
9_er - Recieved awesomeness
CCB - En route
Squiggly - ?
Steelhyde - Recieved awesomeness
BearsFan - Recieved awesomeness
JoshO - Was an overachiever and got his in first
NEKvt - Recieved awesomeness
Wovenstonefly - Recieved Awesomeness
Jacky Treehorn - In the mail
Capt - Recieved awesomeness
SLSS - Recieved awesomeness
AKPowderbutt - Recieved awesomeness
LeachingBunny - Recieved awesomeness

Jacky, I dont have time to go check the pile in the man cave. Did I get yours yet?

Anyways, should be able to ship at the end of the week y'all. :cool

NEKvt

Post by NEKvt » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:37 pm

One thing about a package and a ball gag and I get a peacheschrist.com login every time I try to look at rodents. Who the fuck is this guy?

foureyedgeek

Post by foureyedgeek » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Ditto, I'm scared and I'm not even in this swap...
some people like Rocky Mountain Oysters... the rest wonder why they are eating balls. - Woolybug

#SavetheDace20XX