kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Woolybug25
ak_powder_monkey wrote:Only 56 days until these flies see Katmai National Park kids :cool

Can't wait
Dont forget to post some pics!
NEKvt wrote:One thing about a package and a ball gag and I get a peacheschrist.com login every time I try to look at rodents. Who the fuck is this guy?

Oh, I forgot to tell you about that. I signed everybody up for his newsletter and popups.... seemed like a nice fella.... You're welcome. :cool
By wovenstonefly
ak_powder_monkey wrote:Only 56 days until these flies see Katmai National Park kids :cool

Can't wait
I'm headed up there for a float this summer too. just 7 day's, not the whole summer but I guarantee the mice will be thrown.
By Woolybug25
Treehorn, got yours today. Veddy Veddy nice! I am glad that you put them all inside of a plastic bag though. Its a torrential downpour today and the mailman just dropped in on my doorstep. When I got home it was in the shape of a wet rag. Flies were in killer shape though.

CCB is the only one left. He had some circumstances come up that slowed things down a bit, so they are en route and I will be waiting for them. Once they show up, the flies will ship next day.

Squigs has some stuff going on that will necessetate a bail. It is a honorable discharge though, I assure you. I will throw some love in to make up for the absence.

We have almost made it :cool
By Woolybug25
Looks like I will most likely be shipping on Wednesday. Sorry for the delay gentlemen. :bullshit

I think I might clean my tying bench after this swap. Thanks for the brew Bearsfan! :cool

By Yard Sale
Coolest beer label EVER!
By BearsFan
Cleaning your bench is for pussies.
By Woolybug25
Alright gentleman... I got the last package a day early, so I will be shipping this batch of goodness off tomorrow. Props to everyone in this thing, not a bad mouse in the bunch. I am going to try to get some pics of these bad boys stuck in some feesh, I hope you fellas can do the same. Thanks for playin'...

Here is what you will be getting!

:cool
By BearsFan
Yard Sale wrote:Coolest beer label EVER!
Laziest beer label EVER!

I need that big rock dolly in my life. I’m l[…]

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Rose Caddis (Potter variation) ht[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine