kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By DarkstarCrashes
You sick bastard. Can't wait til the precipitation slows so we can chuck those down the Jackson.
By Squiggly
DarkstarCrashes wrote:You sick bastard. Can't wait til the precipitation slows so we can chuck those down the Jackson.
I've got a fist full of 'em for us, as well as some others I'm working on. I'm itchin' like a 5 dollar whore.......well, maybe not in the same place. Maybe.
By Ginseng Sullivan
nice fly and good job on the photos. do you guys have some sort of psycadelic sculpins down there or are the colors just proven combos? all our bottom dwellers are some sort of mottled dirt color, but i know some places have colored darters and stuff. what gives?
By Squiggly
Mainly mottled, tan and darker browns. For whatever reason though, the browns seem to be keen on the yellow. Same is true on the E.Tenn tailwaters (white color as well). Looks like those boys on the White River, Thalweg, DRC, etc, also get the nod with yellow. Give it a shot and hit it with confidence. I'd be curious to hear how it goes.
By jerome
Squiggly wrote:Mainly mottled, tan and darker browns. For whatever reason though, the browns seem to be keen on the yellow. Same is true on the E.Tenn tailwaters (white color as well). Looks like those boys on the White River, Thalweg, DRC, etc, also get the nod with yellow. Give it a shot and hit it with confidence. I'd be curious to hear how it goes.
They like yeller out west also...
By befuddled
I tied this monster up using natural rabbit, green maribou, and natural deer deer. It's cool, but a little awkward and I'm gonna try to tweak it a little before I start snapping shots. Any suggestions of course appreciated.
By Squiggly
befuddled wrote: Any suggestions of course appreciated.
Which sections are giving you trouble?

thalweg wrote: Why don't you come down here and fish with me and try them yourself?
I'll definitely take you up on that offer. Hopefully in the near future.
By thalweg
thalweg wrote: Why don't you come down here and fish with me and try them yourself?
I'll definitely take you up on that offer. Hopefully in the near future.[/quote]
Any time squig. Offer stands for all good drakians. Looks like a certain celebrity tyer is heading my way soon. :coffee
If are still on the fence, here is a picture a bait chucker put up on my local from this weekend.

make it stop :vomit

Rust Belt 2019

Glad all you guys showed up! Had a great time fish[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Andy’s Carrowmore Bumble https://live.[…]

IMG_5476.jpg Is this thing on?....

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine