kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By SOBF
So I ordered 3/4" popper heads and I really needed 5/8". That being said 6 of my flies will have mylar tubing the other 5 will be plain white. Fucking pissed me off that I ordered the wrong shit....DOLT
I'll have em in the mail after the Pats send the Ravens back home and dejected.
By SLSS
SOBF wrote:Just finished mine they will be out Monday. I'd apologize for being late ,but this is a Drake swap after all...

Same here. is there an addy buried in here someplace?
By BearsFan
Twice as many as I had done 2 months ago... Should be done soon. Might have a chance to use them in a year and a half! Going to try to witness this in person.
By SLSS
BearsFan wrote: Twice as many as I had done 2 months ago... Should be done soon.
Company in the dog house. :coffee
By NeedmoreDEET
My bad. I mixed this up with the Tarpon swap. I thought I had another week. I will finish everything up tonight. I'll post a teaser when I get home.
By Maniac
Shitballs can someone please help me?

I got 6 or so tied but then got busy with some orders & am going to Portugal for a month tomorrow. I'm gonna send these 6 along with (how many?) 6 more from my private stash of prototypes & weirdo fly-lures, you guys divy them out. They will be nice & suitable for GT's.

Someone please PM me the address & I'll get these to the PO on my way out today.

I apologize for my tardiness, got way too much shit going on here, haven't even had time to fish in weeks...

Thanks!!
Scott
By blumpkin
Just got back from 2 weeks of fishing...

Will get the Addy's PM'd

and start confirming whose I have gotten so far

Josh I've got yours for sure. :cool
By NeedmoreDEET
[report]teaser - dumbbells under EZ-body head - mix & match saddles and synthetics
GT_L.jpg
GT_L.jpg (150.73 KiB) Viewed 846 times
[/report]

That said I'm glad people are taking to the ou[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I suppose I should start tying at some point, no?

So you want to own a flyshop?

Good to see ya doing well. Man... you are an uns[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Got absolutely schooled here recently. https://i.[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine