kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By blumpkin
Occasionally I am gonna throw up stolen pics from the interwebs,
found this on Dan Blanton's site.

[report]Image[/report]
By BearsFan
[report]Stolen from flycastaway's page.
Image[/report]
By SA Guy
BearsFan wrote:[report]Stolen from flycastaway's page.
Image[/report]
Shit man, those were the two I was playing with, now I have to rethink my pattern. Flycastaways are one of the better saffa companies.
By NeedmoreDEET
I'm going to tie something with a bit of lead beneath an EZ-body head. I like saddles, but they probably woudn't last too many fish.

I've heard that big versions of the EatMe fly work well. So I could do synthetics for durability if everyone wants.
DEET I know you could go gather up 12 GTish flies pronto from any cupboard in your place!
By BearsFan
SA Guy wrote:
Shit man, those were the two I was playing with, now I have to rethink my pattern. Flycastaways are one of the better saffa companies.
No need to rethink, I am sticking with that merkin. Just thought I would throw some inspiration out there.
By JoshO
BF, the 2/0 Crab patterns seem to be the preferred Ulua fly for K-Bay. I'm still on the edge between that or a squid pattern. Just got a set of Blados so I will probably throw in a Crease Fly as well.

This is gonna be good. :Roll Eyes

Josh
By BearsFan
Are those things fit for human consumption? They look tasty.
By Fishlore
I would love to see a squid fly i gave it some thought but not sure if i have the patience to try to get it right.

Deets got all the goods. Even triple barbed VMCs.

I'm workin with finnish coon and ep fibers.

I'm curious to know whos gonna throw these swap flies first. Whoever it is i'm jealous.

Google popped up that same crazy mantis picture.

I'm a top! :cheer

is he finished with his enlargement system? I have[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Inspired by the swap. 9B7D3411-99F9-4DC9-A62[…]

Bourbon drinkers

D2D27916-082B-46DE-882A-00326A503BBA.png

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine