kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Ginseng Sullivan
oh i'm no stranger to whore, that's for sure.how ya doing Toothy? hope all is going well. thanks for the compliments on the pics. there is no substitute for good glass.
By Oldog
A rather large trout took one of those Monday, but unfortunately did not give it back.
By chuffer
Originally posted by Ginseng Sullivan:n i was thinking about one of those little propellors[sic], or maybe a mister twister tail. those are probably even gayer.
Say it aint so, Ginseng. Say it aint so!
By Ginseng Sullivan
are you some kind of eletist snob? you got a problem with propellors? if i ever post pics of a fly with a propellor you know i'm a hostage and they have a gun to my head. i repeat though, anyone who would tie a fly with a rubber twister tail must have shit for brains as well as employees.
By Highsticken
Bump . Good stuff .
By befuddled
Pics are gone, but this was a kick ass fly
By -G-
Ginseng Sullivan wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:51 pm if i ever post pics of a fly with a propellor you know i'm a hostage and they have a gun to my head. i repeat though, anyone who would tie a fly with a rubber twister tail must have shit for brains as well as employees.
Praise the lord, there is hope. I'd like to throw fish helmet-skull-mask-whatever the fucks in same category while we're at it. You watch in 2 years there's going to be a 'drunk and disorderly' head that makes people's flies dive without knowing how to spin deer hair.

And it will be my itchy pee pants
WTF, Hieronymus

I miss Steve. He was majestic.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine