kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Aguirre
Bad.
Ass.
I want that.
By root wad
It appears that the pimp is fixing to get ill in a very special way. Great job on all the flies you have been putting up. It is an enjoyable sickness and luckily it seldom goes away. Keep up the good work. :cool :cool
One tip with the floss, Split it with your bodkin into halves or even thirds so that you make more finer wraps. Makes it much easier to get smooth and tapered bodies and tags.
By fishpimp
Big brother on an 8xl hook with dyed calftail at throat and wing space and fez rump under the teal cheek.
By Aguirre
I told you I want one of those.
I ain't playin now.
By root wad
SOBF wrote:Image
That outer wing feather would be money on a local trolling fly. Where did you get it ? I want/need a few.
If any of these look like they put a tilt in your kilt give me a shout. First time I even looked at them in 10 years or so.
Attachments:
IMG_3403.jpg
Barred ginger necks
IMG_3403.jpg (321.6 KiB) Viewed 882 times
By fishpimp
Thanks fellers. The ones posted by Mr. Root are it, Brian. The one on the left is exactly like mine only his is a little darker. Like Root, I hadn't looked at mine for years, I've had it for more than 15 years. Send me a pic of the trolling pattern. I could send you a bunch of matched feathers, be easier if I saw the bug. I found this pattern on streamers365 I believe.
By SOBF
If any of these look like they put a tilt in your kilt give me a shout. First time I even looked at them in 10 years or so.
I don't do kilt's but may have some use for the Ginger Varients. Have a local pattern that kick's ass for ll salmon on some local waters. I'll pm you RW.
By Aguirre
Jesus Root, you ever sought help for your Cree hoarding issues?!
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Where are my fucking flies you gd degenerates? I[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on t[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Black Pearl Dabbler https://l[…]

perhaps we need to revisit the paparazzi thread...

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine