kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By CarelessEthiopian
franzen wrote:This is what I have in mind
Here's an idea. Tie one that I can actually thread onto some fishing string. If you're successful with one, I call dibs on that one.

Fucking kids.

Checked the PO today, no fries flom Flanzen.
Did get a new reel from flybug.
By franzen
CarelessEthiopian wrote:
Here's an idea. Tie one that I can actually thread onto some fishing string. If you're successful with one, I call dibs on that one.

Fucking kids.

Checked the PO today, no fries flom Flanzen.
Did get a new reel from flybug.
The eye is clear just a sloppy head. They told me they should be there thursday. I'll dig up the tracking number
By overbrook

There are no rubber legs on that thing......not trying to be a dick.....jis' sayin. (see initial post by greenback)
By Greenback
So we've got 9 confirmed, three maybes.

SLSS, Mitch and Heero - let me know if you want in. I'm holding your places for now.

Perhaps a little motivation to help your decision making...

By Bruiser
I will join, sinkers only?

By franzen
I'll swap out the boots behind the thorax with rubber legs to make everyone happy.

For you CE

By SLSS
In…… need to get off my ass.
By FormerlyChaseChrome
Greenback wrote:So we've got 9 confirmed, three maybes.

SLSS, Mitch and Heero - let me know if you want in. I'm holding your places for now.
Don't want to muscle in on any of your compadres man...if you've got some old guard homies that want in, let me know...
Consider me a placeholder until all participants are confirmed...

:cool
By Greenback
Bruiser wrote:I will join, sinkers only?
I'm fine with either floaters or sinkers. Your choice. Assuming everyones cool with getting a mix of both.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Yeah, I will participate if this can include dries. If not then someone else can have my spot.
Really, though, anything to keep Heero in this swap.

The rest of you, sound off if you would like to file a formal grievance over the inclusion of dries in this swap.
ChaseChrome wrote:Don't want to muscle in on any of your compadres man...if you've got some old guard homies that want in, let me know...Consider me a placeholder until all participants are confirmed...

:cool
Very generous of you but unfortunately, you've now sold your soul the devil. There is no way out. Ever. :twisted:
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

but that's the fun part about this place

So I got to tinkering the other day... and calcu[…]

I never got to see the punting video. youse guy[…]

unlimited dead sh*t for Kyner thread

pits are nasty, especially that one. "they'r[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine