kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Greenback
1. GB - FLIES DONE
2. THE Careless One - FLIES RECEIVED
3. Overbrook - FLIES RECEIVED
4. Heero - FLIES RECEIVED
5. EBCK - MIA
6. Franny - FLIES RECEIVED
7. Not so Average Joe - FLIES RECEIVED
8. ChaseChrome - FLIES RECEIVED
9. SLSS - FLIES RECEIVED
10. Lurgee - FLIES RECEIVED
11. Lando - FLIES RECEIVED
12. Brusier - FLIES RECEIVED

EBCK - you still in this thing?
Last edited by Greenback on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
By franzen
On their way tomorrow at lunch. I got a boat to build in the morning.

By Greenback
All flies are in except for EBCK. No word from him at all. Just sent him a final notice. If I don't hear back from him by Wed. I'm wrapping this thing up.

These stones are begging to be fished.

EBCK - last call...
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
This seems to have turned out to be a remarkably un-Drakelike swap in terms of its organization and participation.
By Greenback
Franzen - your flies look great.

They are now barbless. There was no other way to get them out of the neoprene coozie you stuck them into without thrashing the neoprene. And you failed on $ for return postage.

As such, your flies will be on the slow boat to NC. :coffee
By austrotard
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:This seems to have turned out to be a remarkably un-Drakelike swap in terms of its organization and participation.
there really is no need to thank me.
By franzen
Greenback wrote:Franzen - your flies look great.

They are now barbless. There was no other way to get them out of the neoprene coozie you stuck them into without thrashing the neoprene. And you failed on $ for return postage.

As such, your flies will be on the slow boat to NC. :coffee
My intention was for there to be no flies posted back to me. So I sent them sans seppo. You will but the flies to better use than me, I leave for the great north in a couple weeks.
By Greenback
franzen wrote: My intention was for there to be no flies posted back to me. So I sent them sans seppo. You will but the flies to better use than me, I leave for the great north in a couple weeks.
You want these flies, especially the one from the Ethiopian. Trust me.

I'll send your dozen to your p.o. box.
By CarelessEthiopian
The following internal dialogue will be experienced by all in this swap:

"Swap flies are here. Sweet. Let's check 'em out. Oh, these are nice. I like this one. I'll fish this one here, for sure.

What the fuck is this one? Seriously? That's the best he could do? Geez, thanks for all the effort, dickhead. Well, it does look buggy. Looks quick and easy to tie, too. Maybe that guy is onto something. I think I'll fish this one first."

Yep, my fly looks like hell, but I fish them all the time and they work just fine. You were warned from the very beginning.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Its ok. Its questionable as to weather or not the fly I have provided will even float. If it does float, however, you can rest assured that there is no chance in that hook bending upon hooking a fish of all fishes.
By Greenback
CarelessEthiopian wrote:Yep, my fly looks like money as hell, but and I fish them all the time and they work just fine crush. You were warned from the very beginning.
Ditto what CE said. As such, you will each be receiving a variation of this fly from me…

Plus a few various and sundry items.
By Lando
I think I tied that turd................

Brown trout from the Clarks Fork, right? That was a great day.
WTF, Hieronymus

I miss Steve. He was majestic.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine