kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By ak_powder_monkey
How about a fly swap where you pick flies from ScottP's massive library of flies? 10 people, 10 flies each, with the extra to scottP so he gets a set. Any takers?

In:
1. AKPM
2.Deadwestern
3. Mr. Don

Looks like not enough tyers, bummer
Last edited by ak_powder_monkey on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By austrotard
my mum said if I didn't have anything nice to say I should just stay schtum.
By D-nymph
ak_powder_monkey wrote:How about a fly swap. Any takers?

Nope.
By root wad
Must be the nights are getting long in AK or the monkey's fist is dating somebody else. Or both. :coffee
By fallen513
Well that was a stunning sukcess.
By Mr. Don
I've been wanting to join another Drake swap.What's the worst that could happen?

ScottP certainly doesn't need a set of his flies tied by the likes of of us. He already gets the good uns. Make this for charity and maybe the man himself will join?

I propose that the swap goes on and the extra set of flies goes to: http://www.drakemag.com/phpBB3/featured-conten ... maine.html or some other charity. Make that simple change AkApowdereddoughnut and I will come out of retirement and fuck up your swap.

Put me down for a fly without foam. :Roll Eyes
Last edited by Mr. Don on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By befuddled
Thank you Mr Don for entering this.

I will certainly be watching from the sidelines now
By Mr. Don
[report]Is this swap gonna happen? I guess I'm in no matter what you want to do with the other set of flies. I have more than enough Lady McConnell's done and a few Bombers. Come on Patrick get this swap rolling. :wink
mcdonalds.JPG
mcdonalds.JPG (108.5 KiB) Viewed 977 times
[/report]
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Ill start my flies today and finish by week's end.[…]

Spring in the SE AK

Take meeeeee with yoooouuuuuuuuu!

whatcha tying?

3C956865-DC87-4F45-96F5-C8DA921384FD.jpeg 7B5566[…]

What's w/ the "W"?

...Favicon, or what ever they are called now. The […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine