kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By brent_e
yard4sale wrote:I'm with the 'tard, that muddler sucks.

Non-related: we have 80 degrees and an easterly today. I'm enjoying some fish tacos and a familiar by the marina. I've seen probably a half dozen SUP chicks changing. Perverts paradise this is.
I've got some tele lenses you can borrow….
for science, of course.
By flybug.pa.
i have tied some reel pretty shit in my day, as a commercial idiot..... not neer as well as all the salmon fly tyers we have here.
now i dont tie pretty 100% shit for myself anymore. i am a streamer junkie and to spend any amount of time greater than 10 minutes to get it done only to loose it to a log on the 1st cast.. is well stupid. maybe that log should not have been there. maybe i should not have been there.
i like scotts stuff. its functional. if it works , damn well use it.
By austrotard
flybug.pa. wrote: i like scotts stuff. its functional. if it works , damn well use it.
I like scott's stuff. I also like simple things like velcro and cotton wool.

what I don't need is to be shown pictures of them every other fucking day with explanations of how they're made.
I know how they're fucking well made.

and so should you.

if not, you're out of your depth here and I'd like you to leave.
and if you can't or won't leave that's fine... just keep your 'tippet to leader' knots and 'which way one should wind his fucking reel' sbs's to yourself.

the drake is not school.
and definitely not charm school. so go home.
By CarelessEthiopian
That's refreshing.

I wish I wasn't too much of a pussy to speak my mind around here anymore.
By BobLoblaw
CarelessEthiopian wrote:That's refreshing.

I wish I wasn't too much of a pussy to speak my mind around here anymore.
'Tis obvious, mate; the further you are out of your mind, the more inclined you are to speak your mind.
:Roll Eyes :Roll Eyes :Roll Eyes :Roll Eyes
By flybug.pa.
agreed. Scott leave the simple out. You and the rest of the bunch are some of the best tyers around. we get it.
By ScottP
Constructive criticism by all is much appreciated; thx.
By MTgrayling
How else are we to know the condition of Scott's thumb, you selfish Austrian tosser??

He should do 2 sbs' s of each fly tied right, then left handed just to be thorough.
By ScottP
Mike,

Can't seem to send PMs any more so I'll put it here. Something a little bit different

Ran out of fine, bleached deer so I subbed cream Congo Hair for the wing and used a stripped cream hackle stem for the body. Tied on a Dai Riki 305 #16 - shorter shank (closer to a standard #18) but with a wider gap. If this'll work for you let me know.

Disgruntled thin mint it is.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Europa 12 Harklan https://live.staticflickr.[…]

you're keeping the fire stoked. And a few oth[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/8/20 #17 18:49 that’s a strange amount[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine