kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By comescrashing
Probably already been thought of, but every time you send out swap flies you put in return postage or whatever. Anybody ever tried repackaging the same box or envelope with the swap flies and just writing return to sender on it? Probably a reason for not doing this but it just pooped in my head.
By root wad
I just hate it when something poops in my head.
By NeedmoreDEET
I use USPS "Small Flat Rate Box" (about the size of a VHS tape) and a "Mailing Box" (similar, but with the ability to fold smaller). I put the flat rate priority postage with home address on the small one, stuff it in the big one with flies, and mail the flat rate box off to the swap master. All they need to do on the other end is stuff it with flies, seal it up, and drop it in the mail box.
By Woolybug25
NeedmoreDEET wrote:I use USPS "Small Flat Rate Box" (about the size of a VHS tape) and a "Mailing Box" (similar, but with the ability to fold smaller). I put the flat rate priority postage with home address on the small one, stuff it in the big one with flies, and mail the flat rate box off to the swap master. All they need to do on the other end is stuff it with flies, seal it up, and drop it in the mail box.
I really wish everyone did this. It's the easiest, cheapest and most organized way to do it.
By Hogleg
Woolybug25 wrote:
NeedmoreDEET wrote:I use USPS "Small Flat Rate Box" (about the size of a VHS tape) and a "Mailing Box" (similar, but with the ability to fold smaller). I put the flat rate priority postage with home address on the small one, stuff it in the big one with flies, and mail the flat rate box off to the swap master. All they need to do on the other end is stuff it with flies, seal it up, and drop it in the mail box.
I really wish everyone did this. It's the easiest, cheapest and most organized way to do it.
Which precludes the widespread adoption of the concept here.

apparently Vaku was in Indiana over the weekend...[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Got FredA’s flies today - lookin good, dood

Spring in the SE AK

this small stream steelhead fishing, will be haunt[…]

Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine