kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Mad_Mike
[report]You know you're jealous... It's ok...

Image[/report]
By Mad_Mike
austrotard wrote:very nice.
what timber, sweetcheeks?
Texas Mesquite.. at least that's what he told me..
By Hogleg
Big Guy has his shit screwed on tight for sure. The one he made me is very similar to yours and equally badass.

(See how I didn't try to one up you there MM?)

Mind you I don't keep 4 pair of scissors in mine so I have room for a couple of bonus tools that I never use.
By jessnuts
Hogleg wrote:Big Guy has his shit screwed on tight for sure. The one he made me is very similar to yours and equally badass.

Mind you I don't keep 4 pair of scissors in mine so I have room for a couple of bonus tools that I never use.
yea, too bad there isn't room for more scissors!
By yard4sale
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Your hair stacker is the right size. Damn those thin ones to hell. Straight to hell!
And the sperm collection cup is undersized. Well, it would be for me at least...

Nice chunk of wood!
By Mad_Mike
Hogleg wrote:Big Guy has his shit screwed on tight for sure. The one he made me is very similar to yours and equally badass.

I do love my scissors.. and I use all of em' for different shit... I also have one of those foam rezetti tool caddies.. that now thanks to Bigguy, only has to hold all of the other shit that I need/never use...
whatcha tying?

Started tying a ghost fly But that was like last y[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Silver Invicta Muddled Crippler https://liv[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

/I4vJM4L2D2U never minds ill figure out the avat[…]

Rust Belt 2019

This. Oh Lord, put me in this picture one day[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine