kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By yard4sale
Awesome job Mr Tim, thanks for all the cat herding.

Unfortunately these flies Suk. Glad I tied up some clousers already.
By pxatim
Our smallmouth opener on the big river is in a few weeks. Looking forward to sticking some fish on these.

Thanks all for the effort. I apologize for this one getting drug out longer than usual.

60% of flies did not have tags and I didn't add them.. I was too busy with life/work/etc all lazy to add them. If you want to know who tied what I'll try to get pics up at some point.

Lastly, the Donation box. Ironman donated the box, I put all the extras everyone tied in there as well. It's damn near full. I may just keep tying and fill the bastard up. Then what... Raffle it off on the main page and donate the money? OR give it away.. to who then. Open to any and all suggestions.
By 421sd
pxatim wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:30 am60% of flies did not have tags and I didn't add them..
Guilty. These turds were mine.
guilty.jpeg
guilty.jpeg (93.11 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
By yard4sale
I'm a tag slacker as well. Mine are the fugly orange ones:
waaay to many fukn bass flees.jpg
waaay to many fukn bass flees.jpg (468.16 KiB) Viewed 1286 times
Agree on the raffle. Maybe for a watershed that needs help given our current environmental policies?
By pbrstreetgang
Damn - Pebble Mine for sure. That one has too much pressure (once again, due to asshole YET AGAIN).

I'll even bid $125 for starters. no shit
By Woolybug25
pbrstreetgang wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:32 pm Damn - Pebble Mine for sure. That one has too much pressure (once again, due to asshole YET AGAIN).

I'll even bid $125 for starters. no shit

My vote is for the Pebble too. No offense to the Delaware though. Damn shame what's going on there too.

Got a pic of the box showing how much room is left in it? I'm happy to send you more fly ties to get that bad boy packed to the brim.
By pxatim
Nevs wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:17 pm Am I the only one who has yet to see some flies make it home?
Sent you a PM. Your flies were returned. Get me your address.. the one that works :cool
By Streamer
Streamer wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:29 am This?

Sorry I didn't get mine tagged, Tim. Mine look like this.

Yer Pal,
Streamer

yur welcome to come borrow it maybe wet a line or […]

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Rose Caddis (Potter variation) ht[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine