kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Palometa
They're here...and they're awesome. Best SmallJaw Swap I've been part of. Thanks to Tim for keeping it on the rails even at the 11th hour.
By Streamer
Thanks to Tim for the swamp monster job, and thanks to all of the tie flyers for these boss of the boss tie flyers. Y'all can flat fuckin' tie.

Yer Pal,
Streamer
By pxatim
1. Huge thanks to everyone. The bar has been set... HIGH! Everyone got their shit in on time and done well.

C. I apologize for the delay in shipping. Multiple attempts to contact Adams on this thread and through PM went unanswered. I hope everything is ok and that he didn't just flake out on the swap.

X. Lets catch some fish on these sweet fly ties!

My humble offering
By fly-chucker
box chock full of goodness in the post today :Roll Eyes

thanks timmy
By Woolybug25
I opened this last night and was quite pleased. Not a booger in the bunch. Can't wait to get em wet. Thanks fellas!
By kish
Damn! Awesome stuff, and just in time. A week from tomorrow I head up the U.P. (Yah hey der) for my annual smallie trip.

Goal: at least one fish with each fly.
By pbrstreetgang
here's the pattern I tied, in case the cryptography is too much to decipher

Dave's a top notch dood, and the 17th Allman Brother

mine is a bit of a variation on the theme - I added wraps of 252 Fireworks - Holographic yarn, and then trimmed the top and bottom of the hook shank areas. THEN I put on the craft fur.

:cool
By steelhound
I'm going to take these after smallies on Sunday, but had to take them for a work out tonight.
[report]Image

Image[/report]

And that is why fly fishing is ghey as fuck

I did get yours and SLSS’s flies today, and […]

Pour a sip

Marie Fredrikkson...she had the look And she wasn&[…]

Never forget.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine