kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By steelhound
Mine just hit the post this morning.
By flybug.pa.
Although MR. Don is not in on this i am wondering if this is one of those swaps where the flies dont actually show up, just the stickers
By Woolybug25
flybug.pa. wrote:Although MR. Don is not in on this i am wondering if this is one of those swaps where the flies dont actually show up, just the stickers
Sorry for not having an update yet. I'll try to get an updated list when I get home. All flies are really good so far. Those that haven't sent know who they are.

Btw, you're all getting white boogie men from me.
By Woolybug25
Also, just noticed that Adams is in this swap. I know he ended up being a no show in the Smalljaw swap. I'm going to send him a pm to see if he has made it back to the site, but if I can't get a response from him. I'm going to replace him with someone that ties quickly.
By pxatim
Woolybug25 wrote:Also, just noticed that Adams is in this swap. I know he ended up being a no show in the Smalljaw swap. I'm going to send him a pm to see if he has made it back to the site, but if I can't get a response from him. I'm going to replace him with someone that ties quickly.

I still have 3 pm's that I sent him from the smalljaw swap that he hasn't read yet.

If you need a replacement... I can whip something up this weekend and post monday.. just sayin
By Woolybug25
pxatim wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:Also, just noticed that Adams is in this swap. I know he ended up being a no show in the Smalljaw swap. I'm going to send him a pm to see if he has made it back to the site, but if I can't get a response from him. I'm going to replace him with someone that ties quickly.

I still have 3 pm's that I sent him from the smalljaw swap that he hasn't read yet.

If you need a replacement... I can whip something up this weekend and post monday.. just sayin
I'm going to make an executive decision here and swap you for Adams. He hasn't logged into the site since April, bailed on the small jaw swap and doesn't seem to be on track for this one. So you're up Timmay. Thanks for stepping in.

Updated List:

1) Woolybug
2) Stillsteamin
3) D-Nymph - Got 'em
4) SOBF - Got 'em
5) Steelhound - Got 'em
6) Fishpimp - Got 'em
7) Timmay
8) -G- - Got 'em
9) flybug - Got 'em
10) Deet
11) Bearsfan - Got 'em
Last edited by Woolybug25 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By stillsteamin
Shit, mine will be in the mail by the weekend. Pinky swear. My roommate's satanic feline took three off my desk the other day and dragged them back to its lair, expertly disassembling them without, unfortunately, sticking a 2/0 through its paw. I sprayed it in the face with a homemade piss brew of water, vinegar, and lemon juice (fucker hates that shit) which was satisfying but completely pointless as it was back inside my room pulling t-shirts out of my closet within the hour.

That is my most amusing and valid excuse, of many.
By NeedmoreDEET
If you want to go ahead without me, I solemnly promise to mail a package to each participant. But, I am taking my lovely wife on our 30th Anniversary vacation tomorrow and it's been a pain in the ass to get my ducks lined up. It's been a rough year, but I really have no excuses for being so late.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

WTF, Hieronymus

Right on. Tell these losers what is up, braddah. F[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine