kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Woolybug25
Got Timmay's!

What do y'all want to do about Deet? Just give everyone an extra, I presume?

Also, I won't be able to get these out until next week.
By D-nymph
I'll be honest. Deet is a great tier, I'm willing to wait, we already waited an extra 2 months. His flies have been some of the best I've gotten in any swap, more than once.

Or Deet can mail individual flies & get his batch after he does so.

or distributing however WB feels appropriate are all fine options to me.

That said, signing up for this kind of shit & then not tying as if you didn't have 4 months to do so, is fucking lame. The rest of us have lives & found time to do flies that take 45 minutes to an hour each, depending on pattern, as they said they'd do. If someone can't tie a dozen flies in 4 months, don't friggin' sign up, nobody forced you. Someone else could & would have done it. Flakes annoy the piss out of me, if you can't tell. :cheer

2 cents.
By Bears Fan
I will pitch in the 4 or 5 deet flies I have that are swap appropriate to cover him. :cool
By flybug.pa.
i am giving Tim all my flies , i don't have any opinion for a change
By Woolybug25
Deet is one of my all time favorite tiers. If you guys and Deet are both ok with it, my vote would be to wait a couple of weeks for Deet to tie his flies. Your call, but I'm willing to wait.

The flies we have now are very nice and obviously tied with care. Having Deet's flies make that time and effort even more worth it.
By D-nymph
Woolybug25 wrote:Deet is one of my all time favorite tiers. If you guys and Deet are both ok with it, my vote would be to wait a couple of weeks for Deet to tie his flies. Your call, but I'm willing to wait.

The flies we have now are very nice and obviously tied with care. Having Deet's flies make that time and effort even more worth it.
Agreed, worth the wait. Most of my local big fly waters are fucked with high temps until September anyway.

And I meant no disrespect yesterday, I make the time to do what I said I'd do & get frustrated when people flake on this kind of stuff. Tying flies is not that hard.
By Woolybug25
D-nymph wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:Deet is one of my all time favorite tiers. If you guys and Deet are both ok with it, my vote would be to wait a couple of weeks for Deet to tie his flies. Your call, but I'm willing to wait.

Agreed, worth the wait. Most of my local big fly waters are fucked with high temps until September anyway.

And I meant no disrespect yesterday, I make the time to do what I said I'd do & get frustrated when people flake on this kind of stuff. Tying flies is not that hard.
By NeedmoreDEET
I appreciate everyone's patience. Longest vacation in more than 20 years (18 days).

Flies went out yesterday. Hopefully no breakage ;-) 11 mini Jameson's and flies.
DSCF3585-web.jpg
DSCF3585-web.jpg (562.4 KiB) Viewed 997 times
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Golden Olive Bumble Hog https://live.staticf[…]

Widespread Panic SUCKS

Wait for 10... Alvin Lee could abide

Thats just good clean fun. I need to go do that ag[…]

Peeing off the porch....TR

Proper! :cool

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine