kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By fly-chucker
Throw some foam on it, it'll make the tard happy :wink
By -G-
Dammit.

The austrians right it literally looks like throw up colors, especially in that lighting.

This is what everyone will be getting plus a quick and dirty sculpin. Feel free to PM me if you want a certain color of these two

By SLSS
Thanks for the reminder G. My mind has pretty much left me. I'll get on it soon.
By yard4sale
Does a Y2K fly count as the fancy or guide fly of the 2?
By -G-
LTFI wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:40 pm Ill be watching from the back corner, let me know if you need a rookie alternate.

Looks like life is happening with SOBF and he's out. You're a good tier and are welcome to join if you're still up for it.

Props to SOBF for keeping me in the loop early as apose to the week shits due. Anyone who objects to the new guy joining speak now or sit on your ringed' thumb in peace.
By -G-
austrotard wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:16 pmyeah nah.
I'm thinking you should plug your router in the wall and make 8 fly boxes for this.

Well pitter patter let's get at er
By LTFI
Well shit...I'm in if you can give me till the end of oct? I'll be in montucky first of the month, doubt I can get Steelhead worthy flies tied before.

Got nothin to do with all the wonga I threw down @bookiemitch.com.au :Roll Eyes

Man, fuck Hot Creek. I remember Carpe Tructa and B[…]

Rust Belt 2019

no $148 wings/pizza. fail. 'twas done. We j[…]

can we shut this down some more?

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine