kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By -G-
Let's just do 7 total tiers then. Less for us to tie and wanted to keep the due date the same. Will probably do something more fun and time consuming than a sculpin now that I only have 6 of youse to tie for.
By -G-
I'll gladly take peebers flies late I don't know about the rest of you
By SLSS
-G- wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:47 am I'll gladly take peebers flies late I don't know about the rest of you
Yup
By Woolybug25
I'm a moron. Completely forgot I was in this swap. Haven't tied a damn thing.

I can drop out if someone really wants in and can get them over by the tenth. I'll get to tying otherwise.
By yard4sale
Woolybug25 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:16 pm I'm a moron. Completely forgot I was in this swap. Haven't tied a damn thing.

I can drop out if someone really wants in and can get them over by the tenth. I'll get to tying otherwise.
No way you get out that easy. I really need more hot cone head buggers too.
By -G-
yard4sale wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:38 pm
Woolybug25 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:16 pm I'm a moron. Completely forgot I was in this swap. Haven't tied a damn thing.

You definitely don't get out that easy. 'Specially because I'll drive down so you can give them to me during a swing session on your local creek :cool

Let's all shoot for the end of October. Don't forget the stickies. Thinking about finally making some gay spey pride stickies for this.
By Woolybug25
-G- wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:07 pm
yard4sale wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:38 pm

You definitely don't get out that easy. 'Specially because I'll drive down so you can give them to me during a swing session on your local creek :cool

Let's all shoot for the end of October. Don't forget the stickies. Thinking about finally making some gay spey pride stickies for this.
Sounds like a plan, homie. :cool
By -G-
Boom!

Remember you lots it’s just 6 flies and stickies to me. Might have to start judging you as men if it takes another month. Sounds like pbr did two flies for each person as well. Pumped to see them all :Roll Eyes

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Muddler Mayfly https://live.staticfli[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Summer was nice. https://i.imgur.com/2xETTzX.jp[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine