kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By yard4sale
Left a big box in the fedex outbound before Xmas. Should have gone out Tuesday and arrive mondayish.
By Woolybug25
SLSS wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:04 pm Ours are climbing, but we've got a big break coming, and just as folks head back to work, and I think about fishing, they should be coming into shape. :coffee
We have a break early next week with some high 30’s. The bad news is that we have a couple feet of snow and ice everywhere, so flooding will undoubtedly ensue.

I may never fish again at this rate.
By yard4sale
G confirmed my stuff arrived. Me thinks he is a busy man.

Or waiting on Heero, which is fools gold.

Maybe both...
By -G-
We’re just waiting on our anonymous tier. The featherwings look to be well worth the wait for those who know. I sent him a txt with no reply so trying the sukbook now as he doesn’t seem to check his drake account much anymore.

I just replaced my dslr too so once I get them I’ll take some photos of everyone’s work.
By SLSS
Ha- Yard and I were talking about these on Sunday...... while we floated and swung other flies....... for winter steelhead.

I wonder if we'd have hooked anything with one of them?
By yard4sale
I would have if some old man didn’t keep low holing me.

Maybe we are still waiting for the nail polish to dry on Heero’s flies?

good weather AND no trips to the ER? I don't beli[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Golden Olive Bumble Hog https://live.staticf[…]

Widespread Panic SUCKS

Wait for 10... Alvin Lee could abide

Peeing off the porch....TR

Proper! :cool

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine