kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By -G-
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:45 am Would anyone believe me if I said I have started flies for this?
If I see on the news that the words ending...

Then maybe..

But still probably not
By LTFI
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:45 am Would anyone believe me if I said I have started flies for this?
You sure you're in the right thread?

This is shrimps for steelhead, shrimps for attracting the wimens is down the hall.
By -G-
Average Joe wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:25 pm Do you actually have to fish for steelhead to join this swap?

Asking for a friend.
Jose, we would be honored to have your friend. He makes great guac I hear. Just gimme the official word and you’re in.
Woolybug25 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:00 pm Am I in this thing?
Yessir! Maybe you’ll even be able to swing them above pucker street soon.
By stillsteamin
when are these shits due again? Easter the year after next?

I poked through my fly tying stuff the otherdeey i think a mouse got in there and nested in all my good sartroose yarn so my supplies are down to some pink floss, half a cat-chewed pheasant neck, and a couple dart butts. But i think the dog needs a cut so y'alls getting some hair wings.
By -G-
stillsteamin wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:32 pm when are these shits due again? Easter the year after next?

I poked through my fly tying stuff the otherdeey i think a mouse got in there and nested in all my good sartroose yarn so my supplies are down to some pink floss, half a cat-chewed pheasant neck, and a couple dart butts. But i think the dog needs a cut so y'alls getting some hair wings.
Send em with fags in the bag. Want mine smelling like wet marlboro butts

In hair wing relates, I think Nuyas hair is the closest thing I can get to polar bear these deys.

Thinks I’m doing a hair choob and a featherwing
By Woolybug25
-G- wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:06 pm
Average Joe wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:25 pm Do you actually have to fish for steelhead to join this swap?

Asking for a friend.
Jose, we would be honored to have your friend. He makes great guac I hear. Just gimme the official word and you’re in.
Woolybug25 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:00 pm Am I in this thing?
Yessir! Maybe you’ll even be able to swing them above pucker street soon.
Ha. I’ll get tying. Be a good reason to get on the water with you soon.
Rust Belt 2019

awright, late to the party, but thought I'd add a […]

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

I agree. Perhaps some homegrown heavahs will help […]

Thanks for reminding me why I hang out with the ol[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine