kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By stillsteamin
Its not a drake swap unless you tie and fish in diff calendar years. Ill accept as much blame as anyone else. Which is none, obviously.
By Woolybug25
stillsteamin wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:55 pm Its not a drake swap unless you tie and fish in diff calendar years.
In this case, we’ll get to fish em every 17 years. Ha
By FredA
Here’s what we’ve got.

The only ones I’m waiting on still are Barrelcooker and Kyle. I got in touch with Barrelcooker and he’s graciously bowed out. I’ll redistribute extras.

Kyle, that leaves you buddy. What say you? I’m getting ready to just ship to the group that’s got em in.
By BearsFan
Is it too late to get in on this thing?
By Kylemc
Ship them, my sincerest apologies.
By FredA
No worries Kyle.

So the flies are all in. Working on combining everything. Plan is to have them out by the weekend.

Right on time!
By Lando
Fuckin’ Kyle....
By Adams
This swap is like a year ahead of schedule from what I expected. Maybe Fred can fuck up sending these out for at least a few months to put this back on a Drakian timeline. . .
By fallen513
Let me know if there's still room, I should be able to hit the December deadline or whatever it is.
By FredA
Adams wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:15 am This swap is like a year ahead of schedule from what I expected. Maybe Fred can fuck up sending these out for at least a few months to put this back on a Drakian timeline. . .
Shit… where the hell did I put the flies… :bomb
Luau 2021

After attempting to shoot a White Claw? Maybe. […]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

dayum, that looks good!

The return of Stolen Hours

I've missed my "local" and will continue[…]

the Peetso, in words and image, still abides :sm[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine