I'm All Set

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Outcast

Re: I'm All Set

Post by Outcast » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:33 pm

Your initial excuse for needing a spare tip was so that in the event you broke one you could continue to fish your Sage instead of switching to an Orvis. You can't send just a broken tip in for repair, you have to send the whole rod. So while you're waiting for the broken tip to be repaired do you just fish with the spare tip? Where do you keep your reel? Do you keep it in your pocket or do you just duct tape it on the spare tip?

You're full of shit Salmo. You got caught. It's time to back away from this and think of something else to lie about.

Edit: Fuck your feelings. Come correct next time and I might just be nicer.
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

"Around here service is not just another six letter word." -Gaper's Pimp

RFA

Post by RFA » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Christ...Matlock X 10 on this thread. This has been an enjoyable read.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Continue to fish as in go to the car & get the other tip. I'm pretty sure that's what an extra tip is for.
Ding- Fires are done. Asshat.

You're no Daisy. You have no big fish to put up. Even in the land of Big, Dumb Trouts you're a loser @ the big fish game. No- You're no Daisy at all. :coffee
Lyrical

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:45 pm

You are so weak and lame I almost feel guilty fucking with you.

Backpedal bitch! Faster!
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

Overcast

Post by Overcast » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Delete message
This message has been removed by its author before it was delivered.
by Salmotrutta on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:01 am

You had your chance Salmo, feel free to continue to sink in exaggeration. If you can attempt to PM me, it must be that important enough to delude the truth.
Better you go fuck yourself Oh, looks like you already have. :coffee
The difference between sentiment and being sentimental is the following: Sentiment is when a driver swerves out of the way to avoid hitting a rabbit on the road. Being sentimental is when the same driver, when swerving away from the rabbit, hits a pedestrian.
~Frank Herbert~

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Outcast wrote:You are so weak and lame I almost feel guilty fucking with you.

Backpedal bitch! Faster!

Yeah- try to turn things around like the woman you are. Put up or shut up. Maybe between you & your lover overcast you can chop a few fish up & make one decent one. And I mean Truttas- not pussy fish.
Lyrical

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Overcast wrote:Delete message

You had your chance Salmo, feel free to continue to sink in exaggeration. If you can attempt to PM me, it must be that important enough to delude the truth.

I decided to let you live for another day. Feel lucky.
Lyrical

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Salmotrutta wrote: You're no Daisy. You have no big fish to put up. Even in the land of Big, Dumb Trouts you're a loser @ the big fish game. No- You're no Daisy at all. :coffee

Uh huh. What would lead you to believe that I have anything to prove to a game wasting, lying attention whore douchebag that don't know shit about shit like yourself?

You're weak Salmo. You don't want to play this game with me.

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:00 pm

You have no game. That's the point.
Lyrical

Overcast

Post by Overcast » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:18 pm

Salmotrutta wrote:
Overcast wrote:Delete message

I decided to let you live for another day. Feel lucky.
Step away from the crack pipe Salmo, you decided to let me live another day. Wow, that's a relief I needed that extra time to send in my SAGE flyrod for repair. Thought you were heading out the door to go fishing. Oh that would be against doctors orders.

:sucks
The difference between sentiment and being sentimental is the following: Sentiment is when a driver swerves out of the way to avoid hitting a rabbit on the road. Being sentimental is when the same driver, when swerving away from the rabbit, hits a pedestrian.
~Frank Herbert~

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:26 pm

I couldn't find any pics of spawned out skinny fuckers with indents in their bellies like the one you posted and I don't think this fish would tape 28" but neither would the one you posted so it'll have to do for now.

Fishheadlarry

Post by Fishheadlarry » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Overcast wrote:Oh that would be against doctors orders.
It's too bad his doctor can't read between Salmo's imaginary lines regarding his back injury.

He'd order his lazy ass back to work..