What we do.

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Outcast

What we do.

Post by Outcast » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:57 am

I don't care if you don't like it. If it seems strange it's because you don't understand, trust in that. This one's just for me.

Catch a damn fish!

Dead salmon.

Really dead salmon.

Lookin' down

I caught one just like this I swear. I left my camera in the other rain jacket that day so I can't prove it. You'll just have to trust me.

Sucker!

Catch a damn fish!
Last edited by Outcast on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

"Around here service is not just another six letter word." -Gaper's Pimp

Greenback

Re: What we do.

Post by Greenback » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:35 pm

[/awaiting invite to repost pictures]
Last edited by Greenback on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:53 pm

Greenback (and all the others),

I should have been more specific in my original post with regards to what this thread is about but if I just laid it all out on the table for you I fear it would ruin the spirit of this thing.

I've been here a while now much to the chagrin of some users but I had an idea that I think is a good one and am trying to do something here that transcends posting on a message board all day.

All I can tell you is that I would like to keep the posts on this thread to an invite-only basis. If you are invited to post on this thread you will receive a PM. If you have not received an invite then please post your goods on another thread. So far only one person has received an invite and their reply will come in time. If things go really well my goal is to have maybe six or eight posts on this thread by this time next year. When enough people are involved I will tell the story.

I don't think I ask for much around here but I ask this one thing of the users, let this thread be.
Sincerely,
Outcast
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

"Around here service is not just another six letter word." -Gaper's Pimp

NICH

Post by NICH » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:06 pm

I don't know what your talking about but I respect that! :cool You do know what you are asking for right? And with your rep around here right? You do realize that it's not possible right? That's all I have to say and good luck :cool
"Did you hand a buddy your coors light and say "watch this" right before posting this shit?" Yard Sale

We've already discussed pissed stained goat pubes and their applications in fly tying... Do a search dumb@$$! JoshO

http://flyobsession.com/

RFA

Post by RFA » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:46 pm

If it's about photoshopping toilets and penises, I better have a fucking invite in my inbox.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

castingoutloud

Post by castingoutloud » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Thanks for the sig.
"hay Robert don't post on my board anymore.
Let's see if you're truly a man of your word.

And yes, I'm serious. Tom"

nemo
"It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you're not..." Kurt Cobain

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:16 pm

I checked the mail. No invite...man am I pissed

alanthealan

Post by alanthealan » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Are you serious, invite only? Please tell me I missed something.
2014 is the year!!!

LTD

Post by LTD » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:20 pm

SOBF wrote:I checked the mail. No invite...man am I pissed
Yeah I am a little bummed too. I guess there is nothing wrong with posting your own thread though. I like an interactive forum.
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:26 pm

I didn't get my invite yet.... :coffee
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:34 pm

Patience. :cool
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

cerevisiaephilus

Post by cerevisiaephilus » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:59 pm

I want that reel
"All I feel is a slight hope that a giant, shunned, sexually deviant Cryptid will start enforcing his own perverted justice for crimes against nature." -jerome