All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Outcast
I don't care if you don't like it. If it seems strange it's because you don't understand, trust in that. This one's just for me.

Catch a damn fish!

Dead salmon.

Really dead salmon.

Lookin' down

I caught one just like this I swear. I left my camera in the other rain jacket that day so I can't prove it. You'll just have to trust me.

Sucker!

Catch a damn fish!
Last edited by Outcast on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Outcast
Greenback (and all the others),

I should have been more specific in my original post with regards to what this thread is about but if I just laid it all out on the table for you I fear it would ruin the spirit of this thing.

I've been here a while now much to the chagrin of some users but I had an idea that I think is a good one and am trying to do something here that transcends posting on a message board all day.

All I can tell you is that I would like to keep the posts on this thread to an invite-only basis. If you are invited to post on this thread you will receive a PM. If you have not received an invite then please post your goods on another thread. So far only one person has received an invite and their reply will come in time. If things go really well my goal is to have maybe six or eight posts on this thread by this time next year. When enough people are involved I will tell the story.

I don't think I ask for much around here but I ask this one thing of the users, let this thread be.
Sincerely,
Outcast
By NICH
I don't know what your talking about but I respect that! :cool You do know what you are asking for right? And with your rep around here right? You do realize that it's not possible right? That's all I have to say and good luck :cool
By RFA
If it's about photoshopping toilets and penises, I better have a fucking invite in my inbox.
By castingoutloud
Thanks for the sig.
By LTD
SOBF wrote:I checked the mail. No invite...man am I pissed
Yeah I am a little bummed too. I guess there is nothing wrong with posting your own thread though. I like an interactive forum.
By West Chester
I didn't get my invite yet.... :coffee
By SLSS
Patience. :cool
By cerevisiaephilus
I want that reel
Rust Belt 2019

awright, late to the party, but thought I'd add a […]

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

I agree. Perhaps some homegrown heavahs will help […]

Thanks for reminding me why I hang out with the ol[…]