All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By MTgrayling
The Spey stick has moved east, unfortunately, to Jersey.

It was a great idea after all that Ryan had. I hereby take back the "you dumbfuck" I called him when he came up with this wacky idea of giving away his rods to some unknown jerks on the interweb. :cool
By jerome
MTgrayling wrote:The Spey stick has moved east, unfortunately, to Jersey.

It was a great idea after all that Ryan had. I hereby take back the "you dumbfuck" I called him when he came up with this wacky idea of giving away his rods to some unknown jerks on the interweb. :cool
Fake steelhead are better than no steelhead.

If its where I think it is, I would love to see his first hour of learning. lmao

I would have probably answered the same way you did.
By Ollie
OK Boys we got to get it moving if you are going to get it here for the Aug date with Sage.

The reason I am trying to get it going is Ryans real good friend come up this weekend and stayed with use. Ryan thought of him as the brother he didn't have. We ask him if he would be interested in fishing with the rod and his eyes lit up like a becon lights. So we will need it by the first of Aug so we can get it to him and get it back for the 22nd.

Thanks for your help

Mom and Dad
By SLSS
MTgrayling wrote:The Spey stick has moved east, unfortunately, to Jersey.

As the first unknown jerk on the interweb, I think you owe me a beer. Or maybe I owe you one. Anyway, that thunderstick has striper slime on it, so tell that Jersey fop to get out there and use it this summer, no need to wait for steelbow season.

And put up some pics fuc----- er, guys! :gun
[report]
BC_spring2011.jpg
BC_spring2011.jpg (72.55 KiB) Viewed 2120 times
:Roll Eyes[/report]
By Spudnik
It will be back in time. And it will be salty.
By shunned
bet you say that to all the lads.
:cool
By slavetotheflyrod
Dear Jed, Grant or whoever,

Please delete the spam these shitstains felt the need to de-file this thread with.

Love,

Slave
By austrotard
what we fucking do all right.

we good?
damn right, we're fucking good.

be good,
and cheers,

mitch

all right.
By P-A
Miss you man, hope the big sky is treatin ya right with endless
streams filled to the brim with no smileyed bows and steel.
:cool :cool :cool
By LTD
Anyone know how Sage is doing? I asked this question upstairs....but thought I might get a quicker answer down here where many of you who personally knew Outcast hang out.
By SLSS
austrotard wrote:digging in the vault.
Well dug. :cool
Rust Belt 2019

awright, late to the party, but thought I'd add a […]

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

I agree. Perhaps some homegrown heavahs will help […]

Thanks for reminding me why I hang out with the ol[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine