Page 146 of 151

Re: New Gear

Posted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:56 pm
by Spicytuna
Not sure why everyone says I need one of these after I built my console from scratch and I over-sized the outboard on the my skiff past legal specs, keep it on the down low.

Either way I got a little one at home and found a nice one of these that won't restrict casting or driving.


Re: New Gear

Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:53 am
by B.M. Barrelcooker
Spicytuna wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 5:56 pm
Not sure why everyone says I need one of these after I built my console from scratch and I over-sized the outboard on the my skiff past legal specs, keep it on the down low.

Either way I got a little one at home and found a nice one of these that won't restrict casting or driving.


Wrong thread.

try putting it here:

http://www.drakemag.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... &start=576

Re: New Gear

Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:00 am
by Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
I got some new Simms sandal shoe things. This is the first new gear I have gotten in quite some time.

Re: New Gear

Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:55 am
by Spicytuna
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 7:53 am
Spicytuna wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 5:56 pm
Not sure why everyone says I need one of these after I built my console from scratch and I over-sized the outboard on the my skiff past legal specs, keep it on the down low.

Either way I got a little one at home and found a nice one of these that won't restrict casting or driving.


Wrong thread.

try putting it here:

http://www.drakemag.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... &start=576
Good call

Muh Bad

Re: New Gear

Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:54 pm
by Average Joe
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 10:00 am
I got some new Simms sandal shoe things. This is the first new gear I have gotten in quite some time.


Did you purchase these for the luau?

Re: New Gear

Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:58 am
by Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Average Joe wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 3:54 pm
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 10:00 am
I got some new Simms sandal shoe things. This is the first new gear I have gotten in quite some time.


Did you purchase these for the luau?
I went. Maybe Ill see you at next years.

Re: New Gear

Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:22 pm
by Redchaser
Spicytuna wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 5:56 pm
Not sure why everyone says I need one of these after I built my console from scratch and I over-sized the outboard on the my skiff past legal specs, keep it on the down low.

Either way I got a little one at home and found a nice one of these that won't restrict casting or driving.

Inflatable fanny pack?

Re: New Gear

Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:43 pm
by mendthatshit87
I turned this:
IMG_9100.JPG
IMG_9100.JPG (219.88 KiB) Viewed 1505 times

Into this:
20170418_184710.jpg
20170418_184710.jpg (166.89 KiB) Viewed 1505 times
20170418_184728.jpg
20170418_184728.jpg (309.71 KiB) Viewed 1505 times
With only hand tools and a science grad student budget. Which is nice. Carry on.

Re: New Gear

Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:31 am
by austrotard
boats are gay.

Re: New Gear

Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:44 pm
by 421sd
mendthatshit87 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 10:43 pm
I turned this:
Into this:

Re: New Gear

Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:34 pm
by Redchaser
mendthatshit87 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 10:43 pm
I turned this:
IMG_9100.JPG


Into this:
20170418_184710.jpg
20170418_184728.jpg

With only hand tools and a science grad student budget. Which is nice. Carry on.
Very cool, I just bought a Tyvek suit so I can start cutting on one that has come my way due to Drakian goodness.

Re: New Gear

Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:24 pm
by Woolybug25
Man... that gheenoe has me jonesin'. I sold my Scott boat last year to buy my drift boat and barely use the damn thing. Need to get another fallback pronto....