All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By ditchdoc
Will be breaking in a pair of those Simm's waist-highs at the bake this weekend.
By flybug.pa.
the 10 footer is in the mail :coffee
By Ramcatt
Salmotrutta wrote:There's a bake? Who told I was going fushing somewheres?
buy my rod
By RFA
After a prolonged, drawn out battle over a POS 9 weight Redington Rise Reel, I finally recieved a Sage 2080. They even somehow "lost" my $80 Rio Salt line, so they offered to give me another and put it on.....then put about 1/2 the backing necessary on the reel. I swear they are fucking with me, but I'm not complaining now that I finally got it. I will put the new backing on.
FALL 002.JPG
FALL 002.JPG (111.77 KiB) Viewed 508 times
FALL 001.JPG
FALL 001.JPG (113.07 KiB) Viewed 508 times
By SLSS
RFA wrote:After a prolonged, drawn out battle over a POS 9 weight Redington Rise Reel, I finally recieved a Sage 2080. They even somehow "lost" my $80 Rio Salt line, so they offered to give me another and put it on.....then put about 1/2 the backing necessary on the reel. I swear they are fucking with me, but I'm not complaining now that I finally got it. I will put the new backing on.
FALL 002.JPG
FALL 001.JPG
Now catch a damn fish on that thing! :smile
By RFA
SLSS wrote:
RFA wrote:After a prolonged, drawn out battle over a POS 9 weight Redington Rise Reel, I finally recieved a Sage 2080. They even somehow "lost" my $80 Rio Salt line, so they offered to give me another and put it on.....then put about 1/2 the backing necessary on the reel. I swear they are fucking with me, but I'm not complaining now that I finally got it. I will put the new backing on.
FALL 002.JPG
FALL 001.JPG
I don't fish anymore. Just hunt.
By SLSS
RFA wrote:
SLSS wrote:
FALL 002.JPG
FALL 001.JPG
I don't fish anymore. Just hunt.
I think that reel's too big for grouse- send it to me. :wink
By flybug.pa.
the backing isn't orange- simply useless :coffee
By blumpkin
Backing situation inexcusable... :cheer New gear update :cheer fighting with the shop to get an NV 11/12 G9 for the 10'6" 7/8 switch. They already have the CCF10 set up, and don't know if they can come up with that NV before the swinger's bake.
By burgerthumb
flybug.pa. wrote:werd has it the local shop will be carrying those in the early spring . thats almost a house payment :coffee
Don't cast it unless you want to lose a house payment.
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Bump...carpflies CD9A0B67-3E43-4D8B-88C5-A11CA9D[…]

CarpSpace

teach me your ways :bow Next year I must make th[…]

whatcha tying?

https://i.imgur.com/yhqaBEB.jpg?2

"official" intro

meh... :coffee points for sticking around. […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine