All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Salmotrutta
Ahh, you again. I had hoped you killed yourself. My fish are wild. Do your homework you fucking stupid pinner. :coffee
By Fishheadlarry
Wild fish? Surely you jest.......

The only thing that will make them pelletized dinks act wild is if you were to take a leak in the drainage ditch you call your home waters and release some of the chemical residue that cakes your kidney walls from years of heavy pill use..

Fucking dopefiend loser...
By Fishheadlarry
p.s. - great job killing off the FishUSA Salmon River board.

I checked the place out awhile back and wondered WTF happened to a once great site.

Then I saw your handle listed as Moderator.

You put that place to sleep quicker than a 80mg Oxy!!!!!!!
By Salmotrutta
No, it was dead before I got there. Duh. Thanks for the update- I no go there much. :coffee

Now please go dump a 5 gallon can of gasoline over yourself and strike a flint, or shoot yourself, fuck it hang- just get dead.
By Woolybug25
Fishheadlarry wrote:Wild fish? Surely you jest.......

The only thing that will make them pelletized dinks act wild is if you were to take a leak in the drainage ditch you call your home waters and release some of the chemical residue that cakes your kidney walls from years of heavy pill use..

Fucking dopefiend loser...
That doesnt even make any sense. If you are gonna fuck with someone, come up with something better than that. Even if I didn't hate your fucking guts and wish the worst kind of ass raping mutilized slow death upon you, I would still say this is stupid.

Fuck off slitter. :vomit
By Float Rod
Not another debate on "stocked vs. wild fish"

Fishhead, like the Salmon River and many of the Lake Ontario tribs aren't stocked, right???????????????????? give me a break.
By Salmotrutta
The thing is my home crick is all wild fish. I take my children to places with stockers. I don't mind fishing a stream a few months after the stocking trucks have gone. What's left are fish that are damn near as keen as a wild fish. This is long after the bait boys have given up until next years planting. :coffee
By Ramcatt
i wish i could "un-see" this...

seriously

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By Ramcatt
salmo...

aren't you the american version of COL?
By speybait
Couldn't bring myself to watch that whole video so I have a question. Was there a single black person in it...bein' a rap video and all?
By castingoutloud
ONE WORD "DRAKE"...
youtube it not saying its good or even bearable jus sayin.
whatcha tying?

Mostly Kori spey fly

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Olive Bunny Cormorant https://live.staticfli[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

moving forward again after catching up with the ba[…]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine