All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By castingoutloud
Canuck gifted and white.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

use to hang with this dude back in the day.
Whitey Don Fucker is for real full on not a voice over.
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By Salmotrutta
Ramcatt wrote:salmo...

aren't you the american version of COL?
Shut up & fish a dry fly.........pussy. :coffee
By castingoutloud
Respec TO RIP Guru.
Reprazent
T dot.
Last edited by castingoutloud on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Ramcatt
Salmotrutta wrote:
Ramcatt wrote:salmo...

aren't you the american version of COL?
Shut up & fish a dry fly.........pussy. :coffee
did work up top the last few days...

all wild :coffee
By D-nymph
Salmotrutta wrote::bullshit D says you think all the Erie Neanderthal Attracting fush ares wild. :coffee :smile
:vomit
By Salmotrutta
So I took my little ones & pup to a stretch of water on Sat. to look at rocks & such. anyhow- there was a kids derby there & it was just over. They had fences in to trap the fish- about 100 yards I'd say. When we got to the stream to look at rocks they had been pulled & the stream musta had 1000 fish in it there & @ least 100 were orange. You never saw such a mess of inbreeds/PA Trouters descend on water so fast. Siliva dripping from their mouths as the smell of power bait hit their nostrils. We mostly took the pup around cause all the women & kids wanna pet him. :coffee
By Ramcatt
Salmotrutta wrote:So I took my little ones & pup to a stretch of water on Sat. to look at rocks & such. anyhow- there was a kids derby there & it was just over. They had fences in to trap the fish- about 100 yards I'd say. When we got to the stream to look at rocks they had been pulled & the stream musta had 1000 fish in it there & @ least 100 were orange. You never saw such a mess of inbreeds/PA Trouters descend on water so fast. Siliva dripping from their mouths as the smell of power bait hit their nostrils. We mostly took the pup around cause all the women & kids wanna pet him. :coffee

so you fished it on sunday? :coffee
By Fishheadlarry
Float Rod wrote:Not another debate on "stocked vs. wild fish"

Fishhead, like the Salmon River and many of the Lake Ontario tribs aren't stocked, right???????????????????? give me a break.
Float - I spend a great deal of time fishing for native fish on ADK streams, far far away from the housing development ditches that Salmo pitches dryer lint flies into...
By Salmotrutta
No- we fished it Saturday. I mostly debated if I pulled my knife who would I stab in the fuck first.
Looked like a redneck wedding. I bet fuckheadlarry was there. :coffee
By LTD
More please......... :Roll Eyes
Friday Cheer Through Pics

That camp rifle would make me want to forget my bu[…]

whatcha tying?

ABC203AF-2686-4D34-A550-69F40F57AF84.jpeg To be[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Montana Olive https://live.staticflic[…]

Classic Atlantic Salmon Flies

IMG_20201122_193001_419.jpg Been a while. Hope […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine