All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
User avatar
By Salmotrutta
#311906
LTD wrote:More please......... :Roll Eyes
My kids were catching fish like every cast & the bait brigade was not. Very funny.
User avatar
By Nemeth
#311946
Fishheadlarry wrote:Like i mentioned earlier Slamofucktwad

I don't do housing development fisheries.

That's where the pill-poppers hang.

You can fish Slamo's water and do some Home Depot shoppin all in one stop, that's convenience right there.

Cast to some risers, grab some 2x4's, you're set.
User avatar
By Salmotrutta
#311975
There are no fish in that section dumb fucks.


On with the story...
As they took so many fish my oldest boy thought the doggie may want a few. He found a small vine in the woods and laid it nearby. When a bait chunker asked what it was he said "You'll see bobber man". When it was his turn to fish again he got a nice brookie. He threw it on the bank, found a good sized stream rock & bashed the fish over the head until its eyeball popped out. Then he fed it onto the vine & placed it near the waters edge. His first kill.
User avatar
By LTD
#312105
Salmotrutta wrote:
LTD wrote:More please......... :Roll Eyes
My kids were catching fish like every cast & the bait brigade was not. Very funny.
Not from you dummy. :coffee
User avatar
By Fishheadlarry
#312288
Salmotrutta wrote:There are no fish in that section dumb fucks.


On with the story...
As they took so many fish my oldest boy thought the doggie may want a few. He found a small vine in the woods and laid it nearby. When a bait chunker asked what it was he said "You'll see bobber man". When it was his turn to fish again he got a nice brookie. He threw it on the bank, found a good sized stream rock & bashed the fish over the head until its eyeball popped out. Then he fed it onto the vine & placed it near the waters edge. His first kill.
Great story Slamo..

Did you show your boy how to properly cook up that brookie and use the resource in a responsible manner?

Or did he kill it for simple pleasure?

If cooked, did he wrap the fish in foil?

Or did he use the flea-infested fox pelt you riddled with bullets - without a furbearer's license - because of your
pill-induced hatred of foxes?

:gun
User avatar
By Salmotrutta
#312294
He then plucked out that eye and downed it like a Good & plenty. "give me your knife dad- I wanna slit his gills and catch some of his blood on my tongue", then we go for the pinners".
User avatar
By Fishheadlarry
#312416
Salmotrutta wrote:He then plucked out that eye and downed it like an 80mg Oxy.
I wonder where he learned that trick...

:coffee
whatcha tying?

Mostly Kori spey fly

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Olive Bunny Cormorant https://live.staticfli[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

moving forward again after catching up with the ba[…]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine