All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Adams
If your pallet hasn't made a choice, both. For me, its scotch. I'm a sucker for the Islays. Laphroaig and Caol Illa are my favorites.
By RFA
Shunned (as you can see - I'm gunning for you now). Cuban cigars.....I will buy that fanny, package it, AND ship it to your bloke (complete with a personalized dick drawing inside) if you mail me some cubans. :cool
By castingoutloud
RFA wrote:Shunned (as you can see - I'm gunning for you now). Cuban cigars.....I will buy that fanny, package it, AND ship it to your bloke (complete with a personalized dick drawing inside) if you mail me some cubans. :cool
you are Talking to the wrong dude.
whatever I can do to get back into your good books and start photochoping dicks again I'll do it short of an interweb blowjob that is.
I have people.
Some sort of swap? wink wink nudge nudge say no more.
Ask boB I am good with the post.
did you know Bob back words is still boB.
Who knew?
By locogringo
SLSS wrote:
locogringo wrote:Irish. Jameson. 12 year old. Ummm.
The nectar of two-handed gods :cool and mere plebes as well
Thank dog it's not reserved for two-handed gods. I would never be able to touch it. Although, I think the more I drink of it the better I cast. That's what I think. I am sure the reality is different.
By foureyedgeek
Nectar of two-handed schmoes? Sign me up.
By foureyedgeek
A quick aside: Bulliet Bourbon is a tasty small batch the call Frontier Whiskey. Its got a touch of rye to it and its damn tasty. I've got a short pour beside me right now whilst watching pre-season football, which at least makes it (the game) mildly entertaining.
By BaggerMcGuirk
I drink Wild Turkey Rare Breed, Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit, The Balvenie Founders Reserve, and The Balvenie Double Wood. I would love to try the Colorado Whiskey, can't seem to find it in these parts.

So, 2 bourbons, 2 scotch's, no beers.

The Balvenie Double Wood is very smooth, even for the new scotch drinker.
By Mike Honcho
flybug.pa. wrote:VODKA-Svedka on the rocks in a tin cup... Svedka is rated # 2 on the vodka scale behind that french grey goose, and i aint drinking anything that comes from france :coffee
Svedka is shit, drink Ketel. I love the Dutch.
By Randall Dee
Adams wrote:If your pallet hasn't made a choice, both. For me, its scotch. I'm a sucker for the Islays. Laphroaig and Caol Illa are my favorites.
Same here. Lagavulin is another good one, but a little spendy for me. I usually buy McClellands Islay at $22 a bottle. It's very drinkable, and way under valued in my opinion. I wouldn't say no to Bourbon, but I prefer Scotch from the Islay region. The Highlands scotches and Bourbons are a little sweeter and maltier than I like. After Scotch whiskey I like the Irish whiskeys, but they're all good.
By NeedmoreDEET
foureyedgeek wrote:A quick aside: Bulliet Bourbon is a tasty small batch the call Frontier Whiskey. Its got a touch of rye to it and its damn tasty. I've got a short pour beside me right now whilst watching pre-season football, which at least makes it (the game) mildly entertaining.
I just picked up some Bulliet - pretty impressive for the price.
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine