A Confession

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
User avatar
Fishheadlarry
Posts: 1067
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Upstate NY

Re: A Confession

Post by Fishheadlarry » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:59 am

fishpimp wrote:I don't know I thing about this FishHead guy 'cept he sounds like an absolute cock sucker that I'd beat the shit out of on principle. My confession: I got my second issue of Alaska magazine and admit I read the entire article that had a couple pics of a fellow fat guy AKPM. He was holding a pretty fish with a bead hanging out of its mouth.
Dear Azzhole:

Yet another internet "tough guy"..
My My... Are you a PRO Boxer Too????


I'll tell you the same thing I told the Aussie Mumbler,,

Syracuse Hancock Intl Airport.
I'll meet you at the gate, and drop you in the parking lot.
I'll refund your airfare, and since I'm a nice guy, cover your ER tab from the extensive beat-down you will experience.
Your trip back to whereever the fuck you live will be in the cargo hold - of a Bus - in a greasy crate used for my spare parts.
(you won't need a window seat - cause it will take weeks for your eyes to re-focus from the beatdown swelling).

p.s. Andrew Dice Clay is so 80's, and still a fucken loser. How fitting that you chose it as an avatar.

also - at least that AKPM guy stuck a bead in a fish's face - vs- your habit of running a string of pearls up your azz.

FOADIAF

your pal,

Larry

oh - 5 am already?? Gotta go and make some money...
Sleep tight - LOSER....

User avatar
tailchaser
Posts: 2802
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: liberal utopia

Re: A Confession

Post by tailchaser » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:42 am

Fishheadlarry wrote:
fishpimp wrote:I don't know I thing about this FishHead guy 'cept he sounds like an absolute cock sucker that I'd beat the shit out of on principle. My confession: I got my second issue of Alaska magazine and admit I read the entire article that had a couple pics of a fellow fat guy AKPM. He was holding a pretty fish with a bead hanging out of its mouth.
Dear Azzhole:

Yet another internet "tough guy"..
My My... Are you a PRO Boxer Too????


I'll tell you the same thing I told the Aussie Mumbler,,

Syracuse Hancock Intl Airport.
I'll meet you at the gate, and drop you in the parking lot.
I'll refund your airfare, and since I'm a nice guy, cover your ER tab from the extensive beat-down you will experience.
Your trip back to whereever the fuck you live will be in the cargo hold - of a Bus - in a greasy crate used for my spare parts.
(you won't need a window seat - cause it will take weeks for your eyes to re-focus from the beatdown swelling).

p.s. Andrew Dice Clay is so 80's, and still a fucken loser. How fitting that you chose it as an avatar.

also - at least that AKPM guy stuck a bead in a fish's face - vs- your habit of running a string of pearls up your azz.

FOADIAF

your pal,

Larry

oh - 5 am already?? Gotta go and make some money...
Sleep tight - LOSER....

yeah right. you had your chance to meet up with someone and fight and you pussied out, pussy.
"Most of my money I spent on whiskey and women. The rest I just wasted." locogringo

"Fishing and whores... 99 percent of my brain activity." Blumpkin

User avatar
fishpimp
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: South of heaven...

Re: A Confession

Post by fishpimp » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:30 am

Yer the one with all the monies, I'm just a poor nurse. You come to Utah and I'll render aid free of charge after the embarrassing beating you receive.
"You look like the type'a guy that gets outta' the shower to take a piss"- Diceman

User avatar
tailingpermit
Posts: 3934
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:01 am
Location: 3022mi NW of KW

Re: A Confession

Post by tailingpermit » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:09 pm

fishpimp wrote:I'm just a poor nurse.
I'm pissing fire, is that bad?

User avatar
Float Rod
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:01 am
Location: Great Snowy North-ONT

Re: A Confession

Post by Float Rod » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:33 pm

He'll stiff yet again, or claim to forgotten about cause all the weed he smokes and cashing checks, or some bull shit.

he pussied out last year, oh i mean he "forgot" the date. :wink
they are all whores in the end.--bitter kyle

Why do you even bother? I'll mail you a hammer if you promise to smash your video camera with it.--Outcast

User avatar
Lando
Posts: 4755
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:01 am
Location: Out West

Re: A Confession

Post by Lando » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:34 pm

tailingpermit wrote:
I'm pissing fire, is that bad?
If it is out your asshole, then it is just the Mexican food.............I suggest you try the 2C to fix that. If it is from the wiener, I blame that dirty whore.

Larry, the monkey comment wasn't directed at you...........I was trying to view a photo of the woman that gave TP a STD. As for the state being full of rough necks..........there are plenty of them and overall, a lot of sheep. However, in the NW corner of the state, this isn't the case. And as for the LLC, she didn't have many assets. It was a client-based service industry that relied on Medicaid. She read the writing on the wall and decided to get out while there was an offer on the table.

I wish Spring would get here.........this snow is getting old.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

User avatar
fishpimp
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: South of heaven...

Re: A Confession

Post by fishpimp » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:00 pm

tailingpermit wrote:
fishpimp wrote:I'm just a poor nurse.
I'm pissing fire, is that bad?
Eddie Murphy...
Eddie: "what does it mean when fire shoot out ye' dick?"
Doc: "let me get this straight, yer feeling a burning sensation when you urinate?"
Eddie: "uh, no...fire shoot out my dick..."
"You look like the type'a guy that gets outta' the shower to take a piss"- Diceman

User avatar
blumpkin
Posts: 4688
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:45 am
Location: Williston NoDak

Re: A Confession

Post by blumpkin » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Confession: I am utilizing one of many accrued sick days today,
I may or may not be feeling well.
The Pre Spawn bass will not be able to tell either way.

Due to decades of poor life choices,
In conjunction with the ravaging effects of the global economy
I may have to utilize a Float tube
whereas a glitter boat would clearly be a superior choice of watercraft.

We cannot all be corporate moguls like FHL.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

Kylemc
Posts: 3713
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Greene by god Co

Re: A Confession

Post by Kylemc » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Show me yours! No show me yours....fucking pathetic. For the rcord, "Those that say they have money, got mothing but bills"..
"And sometimes both is required. We; the three of us were rather like the willow. Nothing broke us...Fucking Nothing..."

I forgot the rest.... your mom is a whore...WB25

User avatar
shunned
Posts: 9999
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:01 am
Location: prison... but only on the weekends.
Contact:

Re: A Confession

Post by shunned » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:03 am

confession: I don't think I'm a dog person.
now don't get me wrong, rochester's a lovely big shitforbrains... but I'm just not that fond of other people's dogs.
saying that, I'm not overly keen on other people's kids either. wives? depends...

rochester as my only witness: after my elizabeth's 7th birthday tea last night I had to take 80lb licky bitey for a walk. I was walking through some grasslands between parking lots when I noticed a bunch of blue shirts hovering around a car. first thought, the peelers of course but no... a stranded young lady's basketball team (6no.) with a flat tyre.
the captain (I assume) has half a jack handle and the jack under the plastic body, middle of the car.
first words out of my mouth after the offer of help?
"have you belled someone to let them know where you girls are?"
so here I am, suited and booted changing these girl's tyre while they play with and ask questions about the dog.
I throw the donut on, tell them to take it slow and to change the tyre at home, wish them luck and actually get a look at these six 17/18/19yr old birds... holy fuck they were gorgeous... and tall... and young.
"thank you, mister."
"oh thank you so much, sir... you'll get some good karma come your way I hope..."

what the fuck is this mister/sir shit?
when did this start?

when I got in and relayed the story to the missus afterward she said "oh, when I saw your hands I just assumed you'd fallen over."

I'm surrounded by fucking comediennes.

:needs_pics
know what I mean, mate. :coffee
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people




.

User avatar
LTD
Posts: 4955
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: All over rover.........
Contact:

Re: A Confession

Post by LTD » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:22 am

shunned wrote:confession: I don't think I'm a dog person.
now don't get me wrong, rochester's a lovely big shitforbrains... but I'm just not that fond of other people's dogs.
saying that, I'm not overly keen on other people's kids either. wives? depends...

rochester as my only witness: after my elizabeth's 7th birthday tea last night I had to take 80lb licky bitey for a walk. I was walking through some grasslands between parking lots when I noticed a bunch of blue shirts hovering around a car. first thought, the peelers of course but no... a stranded young lady's basketball team (6no.) with a flat tyre.
the captain (I assume) has half a jack handle and the jack under the plastic body, middle of the car.
first words out of my mouth after the offer of help?
"have you belled someone to let them know where you girls are?"
so here I am, suited and booted changing these girl's tyre while they play with and ask questions about the dog.
I throw the donut on, tell them to take it slow and to change the tyre at home, wish them luck and actually get a look at these six 17/18/19yr old birds... holy fuck they were gorgeous... and tall... and young.
"thank you, mister."
"oh thank you so much, sir... you'll get some good karma come your way I hope..."

what the fuck is this mister/sir shit?
when did this start?

when I got in and relayed the story to the missus afterward she said "oh, when I saw your hands I just assumed you'd fallen over."

I'm surrounded by fucking comediennes.

:needs_pics
know what I mean, mate. :coffee
I think this is the first time I have clearly understood everything you just said. Is this a good thing?
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

User avatar
D-nymph
Posts: 4845
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: SWPA

Re: A Confession

Post by D-nymph » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:51 am

shunned wrote: what the fuck is this mister/sir shit?
when did this start?

when I got in and relayed the story to the missus afterward she said "oh, when I saw your hands I just assumed you'd fallen over."

I'm surrounded by fucking comediennes.

:needs_pics
know what I mean, mate. :coffee
Sure do, you're fucking old now, truth be told.

My wife gets visibly angry when some poor, unsuspecting young'un calls her "mamm".

Then I have to pile on the old jokes. No sex for D. :coffee
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Honyuk96 and 87 guests