All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By fatman
Jon wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:27 pm Izzat an honest-to-dog functioning VCR in the pic with the trash can? Props. :cool
if so, I've got a great collection of westerns I can send you.... :smile
By Average Joe
It’s a combo VCR/DVD player.

Glacial-edge technology, but it still does what it was built to do, and we use it on a regular basis.

Trixie hates being in her crate, and for the past sixty hours we’ve had no sleep.

She yelps and screams from sunset to sunrise, with the volume and terror of a creature that’s been doused with kerosene and set alight.

The past two nights we’ve slept with the windows open.

Partly because it’s been warm out, but primarily so that the neighbors can experience Trixie’s attempts at opera and share our discomfort.

I’ve made two training suggestions to my wife, both of which have been met with the same response.

“I know what I’m doing.”

Time will tell.

Back to work tomorrow for me.

I never thought I’d say this, but at this singular moment I relish the thought of going back to the office.
By flashback
Fine new pup. Been dealing with a pup now one year old, sixth terrier I've had. We do training sessions every day. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Saving grace is they're so cute.
By BigTimber
must be something in the air. you get a pup...i get a kitten......well my daughter got a kitten.

trixie looks awesome. congrats.
By mitch aka 2 fish
confession: dear client, I will never remember your wife's name.

relates: no matter how important (you think) she may be to the project.

elates: did you think I call my missus 'her indoors' for a laugh?

lates: the marijuanas are a gateway to something or other...

sate: and there's plenty.
By Average Joe
Today was my twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.

At first it felt a bit odd spending it with my wife instead of Mitch.

But then the pup got sick, and all was right as rain.
By SLSS
Average Joe wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:49 pm Today was my twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.

At first it felt a bit odd spending it with my wife instead of Mitch.

But then the pup got sick, and all was right as rain.
Congrats. Our 24th was a couple weeks back. No sick dog, thankfully. Just me home for 36 hrs between chasing a living.
By mitch aka 2 fish
confession: the police do not like you referring to the breathalyser as 'the machine that tells you how to do your job'.

relates: the more you don't fit a profile the more chance of being pulled.

elates: the less convictions the lesser chance of them having to use a machine that tells them what to do.

lates: the police are dumby ottises.
By flashback
There was an incident on my street recently where police had blocked off the corner preventing cars and people from going up the street, there were three officers at the corner with their vehicles. They had been standing in the cold in a light rain, with people questioning them why they couldn't go up the street. As it turned out, there was a barricaded potentially suicidal person up the street. After a couple of hours of seeing them standing in the rain, I got on my coat to go out, walked up to an officer who looked a little concerned as to what I was doing. I asked him if they wanted me to bring them out some coffee or anything else, he smiled and said no thanks but seemed to appreciate the offer. I sure wouldn't have wanted that duty.
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine