All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By tailchaser
Holy fucking shit... the spammers is so fucking bad on this site that they have their own threads now.
By shunned
louis vuitton is for people with no sense of style whatsoever and asians.
By BearsFan
shunned wrote:louis vuitton is for people with no sense of style whatsoever and asians.
I think you mean black people.
By shunned
and the english... especially the cockneys.

like my old mum.
By Fishheadlarry
UV Wallets are a good idea if you want to protect your Capital K Swag from the sun's rays - which quickly deteriorates the sKunKiness and SledgeHammer Headrush effects of Capital K Swag..

wait, what??

LV Wallets??

WTF are LV Wallets..

LOSER VALET Wallets to hold $4 fucking flies tied by a WESTERN NY LOSER?? :cheer

Junk/Spam..

me thinks Uncle Nemo sold his mailing list to fund his upcoming trip to Outer Mongolia to fish for the fish that eat mice...

me also thinks he'd invite some of you'ze Western Xpurts/ShopRats/"Guides"/Stoners (excludes Wyoming - where Men like Lando are Men),

but as stated before, the Mongolian troots eat mice, not GERBILs..

So you Western Xpurts/ShopRats/"Guides"/Stoners (excludes Wyoming - where Men like Lando are Men),
can chill out and take a toke off the tube - before you insert Big Mickey up your Keesters,,,

ride it hard C O W B O Y S

:bomb
By tailchaser
uh... what'd he say?
By shunned
fuck knows... but I'd bet it's something untruthful.

3/1 $50... any takers?
:cool
By Float Rod
CHL posted gibberish of why he weaseled out of another fight.
By tailchaser
did he happen to mention the name of his company?

yeah, I didn't think so.
By Fishheadlarry
tailchaser wrote:did he happen to mention the name of his company?

yeah, I didn't think so.

did you happen to name the salt-water sucker you tossed into the air "as sport" SPORT during the Ghey Bandito Fishing Tournament? (somewhere Slammo is scratching an itch - in his crotch - how appropriate....)

FOADIAF..

your pal,

Larry
By tailchaser
Fishheadlarry wrote:
tailchaser wrote:did he happen to mention the name of his company?

yeah, I didn't think so.

did you happen to name the salt-water sucker you tossed into the air "as sport" SPORT during the Ghey Bandito Fishing Tournament? (somewhere Slammo is scratching an itch - in his crotch - how appropriate....)

FOADIAF..

your pal,

Larry
I didn't even know I fished that...

you must be high and confused, dumb fucking pot head.

Happy fourth of July...

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

your wife does Yes... She told me about your […]

Luau 2020

Wish I could, but nay, I cannae. Hopefully next y[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine