All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By jhnnythndr
[report]Remember when that King Kong Kodak bear motherfucker ar the bar took Fletcher's quarters and made fun of my hair? I could feel how excited you were getting that whole time- and all I could think was- the troopers are gonna shoot us and cause an international incident after you stab the fucker. But hey- that's fishing!!

Image[/report]
By austrotard
moral: london is a little ways from ak.

"...and then I'm gonna grab you and ram your head through that wall. and then I'm gonna..."
'I don't think that's the way it's going to happen.' said an unnerved thndr.
"no? well then what are you going to do? I dare any of you to make a move, come on..."

jhnny looked at mitch.
mitch's look said it all... perhaps we should murder him. right here. right on the fucking pool table.

and then there was silence.

"so... we gonna throw down or what? I'll take all y'all."
'this isn't the way it's going to happen.'

more silence.
mitch eyes the ashtray, the electrical cord to the coors sign and exit.
he fondles the instrument in his pocket, feeling its shaving sharp edge.
he ponders the rules for killing fucksticks in ak and if they're waived like they are in austria.

"you know what? fuck it. I like you guys. where you from? wanna beer? in fact let me buy you all a beer."

we would have all died that night had it not been for the icy stared diplomacy of our hero, fletcher.

pink shit.jpg
pink shit.jpg (141.79 KiB) Viewed 1147 times
By flybug.pa.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Your posts are making me sad of late. :(
you were at least funny as 2 high.
this dude does show resilience, but tries way much too hard
like a freckled face kid walking into an old smokey and announcing proudly he was buying everyone a coke cola.
and this is because dad didn't buy him a pony for his 6th birthday.
By Lando
austrotard wrote:and I haven't just realised this, I've known this for a long time.
there still are a great amount of people here who just don't fucking well get it.

some never fish.
some talk too fucking much.
some come and give a kick after a fella's been ko'd.
some tell too many 'ahh, dad...' jokes.
some aren't very good at anything.
some are just grumpy old cunts.
some are young and nearly too stupid to breathe.
some think this is a place for sound political discussions.
some think this is a gang where everyone has their role.
and there's some people here I'd sooner punch in the fucking face than fish with.
Not sure my place on this list.......prolly every one.
By Average Joe
Lando wrote:
austrotard wrote:and I haven't just realised this, I've known this for a long time.
there still are a great amount of people here who just don't fucking well get it.

some never fish.
some talk too fucking much.
some come and give a kick after a fella's been ko'd.
some tell too many 'ahh, dad...' jokes.
some aren't very good at anything.
some are just grumpy old cunts.
some think this is a place for sound political discussions.
some think this is a gang where everyone has their role.
and there's some people here I'd sooner punch in the fucking face than fish with.
Not sure my place on this list.......prolly every one.
And here I thought he was talking about me.
austrotard wrote:can anybody name a couple monikers that have tried the ken route before?.. the list must be endless.
The only one who readily comes to mind is your old friend Bellyup.
By MTgrayling
AK night life sounds fun and exciting.

AK; come up and get stabbed in teh fuk, now with legal tweed!
By flybug.pa.
i wish i was a fly on the wall for that. pool cues and glass.
By jhnnythndr
He really went off on a tangent about what he was going to do- how horrible a beating he was going to administer. and finally I was like. "Alright. But whatever else happens between now and then- Fletcher's getting the next game." Mitch slicked back his eyebrows kissed his fists and shadow boxes aroun behind me. Kodiak Kong stared at me for a long beat- reached into his pockets and pulled out 20-30 crumpled up bills- lots of 20s threw em on the table and Says "what- your buddies money's gone so now you think you'll take mine?" I looked to the ceiling. I looked at fletcher. Mitch bumped me from the back- trying to get it to all pop off. I looked back at kong and said "we are gettin his game" long pause. Fletcher says "rack em" and then ran the fucking table. Kong says "fuck this- I'm buying you guys beers- I didn think you'd stand up"

I didn't see anyway around the asskicking. I figured my own cause was pretty well lost and the best outcome was at least fletcher get to play some pool before the cops arrived.
By flybug.pa.
Fuckers, thanks for sharing that. Its been a long time since I was in an ass kickin contest.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

a-ha... prematura ejactulatorie. my a-notta so goo[…]

A Confession

you know as well as I do it'll be a woman. most li[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Bump FFS

whatcha tying?

Fokker...rooibaard

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine