All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By austrotard
this is/was more of a request for folk to re-concentrate on here rather than get their smash and grab shits and giggles courtesy of zuckers.

and what do you think about thet...
By Redchaser
[quote="austrotard"]it ain't no bandito.

for those who don't know...

el fagdito was invented to support the swoffers in nc and shit.

it was created by r. bobby and was dedicated to ryan. it didn't last very long as a sanctuary away from fucktards and eventually anyone who visited bandildo came back to the drake.

well, some did. some just fucked off into their own locals and obscurity.

some of us discussed this and decided that though the suk was live time and fucktardless it was only a matter of time before it killed its mothership.

think about moldy chum.

another escape that's gone to shit.

do you like it here?

is it really too much to load those pictures to the server? really?

has it become drakian to basically twitter a tr now?

discuss.

or don't.

these ads are the life support now.

until it all goes to shit because we didn't want to load a photo or write more than two lol sentences.

I also heard some former soft 'drakians' got runnoft off by a trolling scumcunt.

and I couldn't believe that was offered as an excuse.

I've told you this before, fuckos.

if you're so smart, smarten the fuck up.[/quote]

The Austrian makes a lot of sense (who thought that would ever fucking happen). The solution is the same as it's ever been, you want it to be better, make it better. Contribute bitches. Take some decent pictures and write some decent words, take a little time and put a little effort into it. Like Fatman, Hogleg, CE and others, I've made some really good friends from this site, been treated with gracious hospitality I never imagined and certainly did noting to deserve, and try to do the same when I can, but Mitch is right, with only a few exceptions the content has been weak as shit lately. VTNZ has a point too, social media is hurting this place too, in part as he said, because we see it all, but also because as guys are spending more time and energy on facespace and titter, they are spending less making good post here, and I'm as guilty of that as anyone.

I'm going to try to drag my ass fishing in the next week, and hopefully something will happen that's worth reporting on. Oh and I normally upload my pics here, mainly just because I don't like fucking with photobucket etc.
By MTgrayling
austrotard wrote:this is/was more of a request for folk to re-concentrate on here rather than get their smash and grab shits and giggles courtesy of zuckers.

and what do you think about thet...
Why didn't you just say that?...

I thought bookface was just for little girls...

And cheeky reels...

Btw: Rap was on that bandito thing so your timeline is off. He had the fuck expensive goo to prove it too.

I'll try to throw up something of substance soon, but my 'puter bit the dust... or rain most likely...
By Lando
Hogleg wrote:
I started trying to add up and recall all the solid mother fuckers I've met and now call friends and all the cool trips, places I've been to and things I've done that would never have been possible without the relationships I've made here- It's fucking unbelievable.

:cool
By fly-chucker

For those that think things were better or worse back in the old days of the suk, take the time to dig in the crates.

Many of the old guard have gone away, some have not. Some decent TR's (too bad many of the pics are gone), more "what rod" posts than I thought there would be, a bunch of absolute drivel, and believe it of not plenty threads about "has the drake lost it's flava" :wink

Bottom line, the more things change the more they stay the same :cool
By fallen513
What we need is another TR from NZ on some brown trout fishin'.

Followed by 800 posts on politics.

What a twat. Fuck off, we're full.
By root wad
fallen513 wrote:What we need is another TR from NZ on some brown trout fishin'.

Always knew you had a soft side. Wanna go fishin''?
By peetso
fallen513 wrote:What we need is another TR from NZ on some brown trout fishin'.

Seth you're my brother and all but you're dead wrong on this one.

We could all use a little less time in the basement, and thats why the big board needs to not blow donkey dicks . . . trying to chase away one of the good guys, doesn't help.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21839&hilit=redeemi ... down+under
jerms wrote:Suffice it to say that I had one of the most incredible trips of my life, and I owe it all to a fellow Drakian's generosity. VTNZ and his wife were the most gracious of hosts, and I am forever indebted to them for their hospitality. I could never repay it to that level, but please come to Charleston and let me put you on some redfish in the grass. Sooner than later, mkay?
What a fucking asshole, eh?
By fallen513
He's a nonstop twat, Blaine.

There are twats like him on every type of board. He spends 100% of his time here being a cocksucker. I'm not arguing the merits of making the place better, but you can go back and read when he wasn't such a whiny twat. Back when he complained that people didn't put pie in their intro.

Plow can fuck off too. :)

Go fish and put up some pics ya retrads instead of being flamers. Talk's cheap when you put up content once a year.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

That camp rifle would make me want to forget my bu[…]

whatcha tying?

ABC203AF-2686-4D34-A550-69F40F57AF84.jpeg To be[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Montana Olive https://live.staticflic[…]

Classic Atlantic Salmon Flies

IMG_20201122_193001_419.jpg Been a while. Hope […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine