All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By yard4sale
SLSS wrote:
yard4sale wrote:
Ha! Bacon2fry (Remember him?)
Some of the best stuff I ever read on fishing.
yard4sale wrote:...convinced me to chug bass poppers early season when steelie rivers are blown or off-color. Still do it but have yet to get one like that. Now I have to keep trying.
I'm up for that- I'll even tie some bugs for it- brainstorm session required.
Laurelwood Working Horse IPA is my newest favorite beer. Thats near you, yes?

I'm done heading east, time to head your way.
By SLSS
yard4sale wrote:
SLSS wrote:
yard4sale wrote:
Ha! Bacon2fry (Remember him?)
Some of the best stuff I ever read on fishing.
yard4sale wrote:...convinced me to chug bass poppers early season when steelie rivers are blown or off-color. Still do it but have yet to get one like that. Now I have to keep trying.
I'm up for that- I'll even tie some bugs for it- brainstorm session required.
Laurelwood Working Horse IPA is my newest favorite beer. Thats near you, yes?

I'm done heading east, time to head your way.
I've no idea. I'm just back from the last x-country jaunt. Now I need to learn the locals. The Alameda Black Bear Stout is pretty awesome. So yeah, say the word. Outside of a get away with my girl first weekend of Dec., I'm around.
By austrotard
fallen513 wrote:VTNZ, I have to say I really don't hate ya.
look, I know it's thanksgiving but every time this place gets kindler and gentler it goes to proper shit.

please be mediocrity aware this festive season.

indians too.
By SOBF
Say what you want about the evolution of this shithole and what it is or isn't today compared to the old days or other sites or social media. Everything used to be better didn't it?

I started trying to add up and recall all the solid mother fuckers I've met and now call friends and all the cool trips, places I've been to and things I've done that would never have been possible without the relationships I've made here- It's fucking unbelievable.

I have more invites to hunt and fish and travel and do cool shit on the cheap or basically free than I'll ever be able to check off the list because of all the lame-ass, boring losers that took this place into a nose dive by either posting too much or too little or the same old way or with too much or too little effort or saturation on that microbrew bottle.

It's not the same as it used to be, nor will it ever be. So what? That's how shit goes. It's the same as the runs we used to have to ourselves, the places we used to hunt and fish alone. The word is out, there are too many people competing for the same thing, everything is at our fingertips, our expectations are too high and the bar keeps getting raised every day. Everything is spoiled and overcooked and fucked up now. Bitch about it, quit all together, make the best of what's left of it, do your part to make it better? I don't know, each to their own I reckon.

I didn't come here to make friends or seeking opportunities to travel and fish places I'd never heard of or to receive gift packages in the mail from folks I don't even know so it's been a serendipitous experience for me in that regard. I'll not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Your mileage may vary.
This place may suck ,but it's still the best place around !Met a few and hope to meet a few more. Everyone I have met is rock solid.
By Sakonnet
[quote="fallen513"]This is all because Mitch doesn't want a Drakebook account![/quote]

For you, Fucko.

By yard4sale
Randall Dee wrote:Everyone I've met on here has been a giant douche bag, except for Yardsale's Boikin spaniel.
That's just because she is deaf.
Rock curry

Where is the lightning bolt you painted onto the b[…]

whatcha tying?

Lando you caught the bug big time, been enjoying s[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

July 9, 2020 #29 $101/6 = $16.83 Gas $2.09 […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Opal Cormorant https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine