All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
first and every night + beers + whisky= laud

'well I couldn't have swung that river any better. but I guess that's salmon fishing...'

every fucking day thereafter+ a cracking twatting hangover= lament

'what the fuck are we doing. we need our fucking heads read... there's no fucking fish in this river.'
By fatman
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:18 am first and every night + beers + whisky= laud

'well I couldn't have swung that river any better. but I guess that's salmon fishing...'

'what the fuck are we doing. we need our fucking heads read... there's no fucking fish in this river.'
you were at Uncle Touchy's, weren't ya?

didn't even fukkin call.....
By Average Joe
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:35 am 'just like I said twice before... I am never coming to this cunt of a country again.'
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:18 am first and every night + beers + whisky= laud

It's possible you might have had a slightly better time had I not been uninvited.

We'll never know.

Regardless, stop with the bishing. Channel all of that bile and disappointment into a quality TR instead.
you would've killed us. twice.

topical: 'if you just drop us off out the front I'll nip in and kill him real quick... you won't even have to stop the motor.'
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

which is pink floyd/rampant ball-tearing hilarious when a chopper takes off.
hell, even the pilot larfed.
By mitch aka 2 fish
'I've think I've figured out that there's a very fine line between spey casting and standing in a river wondering why my girls hate me.'
By Average Joe
"Check out the personalized license plates on that pickup. Is April Vokey fishing here today?"

"Can't say for sure, but that is her last name, and the frame around them says, "Catch and Release Wild Steelhead."

"If Mitch was here he'd make us wait next to this truck all day until he found out for sure."

"Glad he's not here then."
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Golden Olive Bumble Hog https://live.staticf[…]

Widespread Panic SUCKS

Wait for 10... Alvin Lee could abide

Thats just good clean fun. I need to go do that ag[…]

Peeing off the porch....TR

Proper! :cool

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine