All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By austrotard
like the big fat fucking pink pussy he is.

raffa,
just because the colonial brothers call each other snickers doesn't mean you get to call other folk tools.
it doesn't work that way. their wants and needs are not shared by others.
like you, to me, they do not matter.
take a knee and eat a dick.

cheers,
mtice
By LenH1
I can't wait for the day the excellent magazine "The Drake" realizes this message board is a pimple on it behind and gets rid of it.

In the day of the vanishing written word.....magazines bellying up often....do you guys actually think your childish rants sell magazines?
By fly-chucker
LenH1 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:58 pm I can't wait for the day the excellent magazine "The Drake" realizes this message board is a pimple on it behind and gets rid of it.

In the day of the vanishing written word.....magazines bellying up often....do you guys actually think your childish rants sell magazines?
There's a magazine? who the fuck knew?
By D-nymph
LenH1 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:58 pm I can't wait for the day the excellent magazine "The Drake" realizes this message board is a pimple on it behind and gets rid of it.

Tom Bie has addressed this before & nobody cares what you think.
By tailchaser

First off.. the magazine suks compare this board.

We made Tom Bie and he knows this. He fucking needs us.
By RFA
tailchaser wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:46 pm

First off.. the magazine suks compare this board.

We made Tom Bie and he knows this. He fucking needs us.
More importantly, this discussion exposed Mitch's Achilles heel. Guy gets legitimately bent up when you call him a tool.
By pbrstreetgang
Did we ever say we contributed to the selling of said magazine? What the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus - I didn't think you could get any dumber, but you've proven me wrong - again. And you'll probably continue to do so.
You fucking nitwit
By RFA
A lot of the tools and pervs on this messageboard write/wrote articles for that hallowed magazine called the Drake. This is why you are repeatedly bullied until you leave.

You don't get it.

You never will.

Edit:

Len, remember when you threatened to sue TFO because a photo in their "The one that got away" contest was of you crying with sheep running behind you?

Exactly.

Scroll down

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24025&hilit=galleria
By LenH1
winnebag.jpg
winnebag.jpg (152.61 KiB) Viewed 2136 times
I saw this photo a while back.....Minnesota

Word on the street some locals and a gomerstreetgang disagreed

and

the sign appeared and later the creek was poisoned with mothballs.

Is from across the river.

anyone know the real story about this.

I have seen other photos of this sign on the net with people posing in front of it.
By fly-chucker
peebs doesn't fish in Minnesota dumbass, he only drinks and flyties here. you stupid fuck :wink
Embedding Info

test vimeo https://vimeo.com/20568696 got it

come hell or high water tr

am I the only one that now sees a bunch of broken […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Clan Goat Muddler https://live.staticflickr.[…]

whatcha tying?

Started tying a ghost fly But that was like last y[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine