Funny shit

ditchdoc

Funny shit

Post by ditchdoc » Sat May 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is forever.

VFAGB

Re: Funny shit

Post by VFAGB » Tue May 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Great stuff. Never seen it, plus Crabman from Earl, golden!

This set me off on a Chris Rock youtube tangent for about an hour today. I'd forgotten how great some of his stand-up is. Fantastic comedic voice and insightful social commentary. I'd almost put him up there with Chappelle for taking the Pryor ball and running with it.

I came across this clip and found it relevant to all the mindless bullshit that seems to be passing for political discourse over the past several years. (on teh Suck and otherwise.)

Not exactly funny material, but some comedians have a knack for boiling shit down and expressing things in the exact right way. I watched quite a few clips from this particular show. Fan-fucking-tastic.

I apologize for not calling anybody a Nazi in the political section. Here's some side boob.

http://www.getting-lost.com

This place is different.
-thalweg

Wit has truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words.
- D. Parker

LTD

Post by LTD » Tue May 05, 2009 9:55 pm

VFAGB wrote:Great stuff. Never seen it, plus Crabman from Earl, golden!

This set me off on a Chris Rock youtube tangent for about an hour today. I'd forgotten how great some of his stand-up is. Fantastic comedic voice and insightful social commentary. I'd almost put him up there with Chappelle for taking the Pryor ball and running with it.

I came across this clip and found it relevant to all the mindless bullshit that seems to be passing for political discourse over the past several years. (on teh Suck and otherwise.)

Not exactly funny material, but some comedians have a knack for boiling shit down and expressing things in the exact right way. I watched quite a few clips from this particular show. Fan-fucking-tastic.

I apologize for not calling anybody a Nazi in the political section. Here's some side boob.

VFAGB.....I gotta say that every time I see your screen pic I LMFAO. Your intro was a classic! Glad your here...... :cool
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

VFAGB

Post by VFAGB » Tue May 05, 2009 9:57 pm

LTD wrote: VFAGB.....I gotta say that every time I see your screen pic I LMFAO. Your intro was a classic! Glad your here...... :cool
Thanks dood. Wouldn't have it any other way.
http://www.getting-lost.com

This place is different.
-thalweg

Wit has truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words.
- D. Parker